Tabula Mundi Tarot: formerly Tarot "M"

rylla

I have the Rosetta tarot and I am very much looking forward to this deck too. With so many good decks out there it is hard to stand out. But your decks do stand out. On top of that your deck is easy to read with, gives clear answer and works to your intuition as well. Good luck with your new deck - can't wait for it!

truelighth

It is good to know that you are still working on it. And well, if it is better not to show us anything right now, then that is just so. Of course we are just all curious. But your creative flow is more important. I am just glad to hear the deck is still in the works. I love it!

Spiffo

The Rosetta Tarot has rapidly become my favourite deck, plus it gives the most profound readings. As for Tarot M; it is beyond beautiful ... So excited to watch on the sidelines as this important work goes on.

RavenDarkWind

I haven't yet gotten enough money to buy the Rosetta Tarot, but from the pictures I've seen, it's a good investment. I hope that this deck will be even better!

Tobe

sweet!! i can't wait to buy this!
im a big fan of your Rosetta.
your artwork and style changed alot in this deck 0_0!

when will this be published?

Babalon Jones

Thanks Tobe!

It will take more time until a full 78 card deck is ready, but I am putting the finishing touches on the last major now, and have some minors done. I have been debating whether anyone would be interested in a Major Arcana edition. I know it is not as great for divination as a full size deck (though honestly I am one who believes anything and everything can be used for divination), but for study/artistic purposes, it could be good.

I have ideas on how to make a collectors Majors edition extra special, including extra versions of the cards, a booklet of meanings or artist notes, a larger size, and other *secret* things, but just not sure if enough people would be interested to make it worthwhile to divest energy and time to make it happen, or if I should just keep painting and making progress on the minors and the accompanying book. Though some enthusiasm/feedback for the Majors could honestly cause some rallying of spirit, which would benefit the soul and the speed at which the rest progressed in spite of the extra time allotment, maybe.

If anyone is interested in a Majors set, or has ideas on what might make it more interesting, please post your thoughts! I would love to know if people would want that or would prefer just that I keep going toward the ultimate goal.

Spiffo

Hi - I really like this idea. Great for meditation and study. I'd be in the queue to purchase a special edition version.

Cheers

I have ideas on how to make a collectors Majors edition extra special, including extra versions of the cards, a booklet of meanings or artist notes, a larger size, and other *secret* things, but just not sure if enough people would be interested to make it worthwhile to divest energy and time to make it happen, or if I should just keep painting and making progress on the minors and the accompanying book. Though some enthusiasm/feedback for the Majors could honestly cause some rallying of spirit, which would benefit the soul and the speed at which the rest progressed in spite of the extra time allotment, maybe.

If anyone is interested in a Majors set, or has ideas on what might make it more interesting, please post your thoughts! I would love to know if people would want that or would prefer just that I keep going toward the ultimate goal.

emmsma

I'd be happy for the opportunity to get a special edition Majors Only deck...

while I wait for the 78 card edition.

Things that could make it special? Sure extra cards are always interesting. I loved the tins you did for Rosetta. Or maybe a bag this time...