Qabala help?

Alobar

i'm looking for a tarot correspondence to the A'ri Tree of Life glyph.
i know that i'm exploring an Hermetic reference in a Rabbinical system, but there you are.

the Hermetics all insist on using that ridiculous 'Kircher' Tree, so i can't find what i'm looking for. but at my teacher's insistance, we've decided to reconstruct the Hermetic Tree (to where it actually makes some sense!), and i'd like to see if there are any prior thoughts along this line (i can't imagine that there aren't, but i haven't been able to find any).
as much as i hate to say it, Crowley falls quite short in this area (imo), so i'm leaving him behind (eat my dust Beast!!! :lol: ). nor have i found anyone else to corroborate my thoughts on this.

so anybody, 'little help?

jmd

May I suggest that before looking at what others have attributed to the Ari version of the Tree of Life, that first is clearly asked which letters are going to be linked to which Atouts.

The allocations will then follow according to those correlations.

One site you may find of interest however (even if I personally do not agree with correlations made) is the Israeli based Tarot.org.il.

It should also be noted that if the Sefer Yetzirah is viewed as of primary importance, then the letters are to be placed not upon any 'joints' linking Sefirot, but either in a (or multiple) circle or sphere... quite different to the predominant and popular modern views!

Fulgour

thanks Kwaw

kwaw said:
There are a few variations based on the Gra, the Ari and two Kircher versions [aleph as fool, aleph as magician] on Mark Filipas site...
Yes, Mark has worked quite hard making an excellent comparative overview.
Thanks for presenting these links! They are really a great way to get sorted.