Doorways to a Tree-Climb: General preparations

Jewel-ry

Thanks for this Agape,

I have tried this visualisation technique a couple of times now and look forward to next week.

Anyone else tried this yet?

~

Satori

Hi folks,
I've done it but not as deeply as I'd like to.
I feel that i should tape this meditation and then add to it as agape prompts us.

I admit when I read the meditation the first time I went away from it rather put out. I even thought about dropping out...and I realized that i was onto something here and probably needed to stay in more than I thought I did.

I have a problem with meditation.
I don't like to sit and quiet the mind and stabilize it and keep putting thoughts off....

But I do like led visualizations.

And I like the idea of befriending archangels.

Agape

gentle persistance

For me if any undertaking is very easy I find no sense of achievement with the results. The one thing that is certain about pathworking is that with a small amount of regular effort, results are invariably obtained, gentle persistance is the key.

The main difference here is that often I'm physicaly present and participating in the pathworking. I know I have undertaken a responsibility and I take this responsibility very seriously. The aeclectic pathworking group will run in parrallel with a local pathworking group here in Cardiff.

I will start the 32nd path thread this wednesday (the day of mercury and communication).

Love

agape