Dark Goddess Tarot by Ellen Lorenzi-Prince

rwcarter

So Dark Goddess lovers, how are you enjoying/finding/working with this deck? I've read the whole thread and am interested to know if the initial love is still there.
I used it for a Dark Deck Truths (DDT) Exchange and it read well. I wasn't familiar with all the Goddesses, so had to rely on the booklet to aid in interpretation. I'd definitely use it again.

Madrigal

Thanks, Rodney. Helpful to know you'd use it again easily. Oddly I don't think of this as a dark deck even though the title and nature of the goddesses is very much that way. Could it be the artwork? Or that they're represented within a larger pantheon? Granted I don't own it yet but from what I've seen online it doesn't give off a dark vibe to me.

The Happy Squirrel

This deck is very good for when your soul is raw and ragged. When you feel as if you are clinging for dear life, and tired, and worn out. It is very nurturing. Encouraging. Empowering in a gentle non forceful way.

I am not familiar with most of the mythology, or the goddesses. Like the other poster I have to rely completely on the guide book.

I would not have had this deck if not for a swap, and I am glad I did.

PS: I read free style, and more within the space of daily draw, so perhaps that has something to do with how this deck works for me as well

Madrigal

Thanks, Happy Squirrel. I don't mind relying on a guidebook initially. I find the tent pegs helpful. Daily draws form the bulk of my readings so I think this deck is one for me :thumbsup:

aquestionmark

There's a few remaining decks being listed on Etsy :)

lunetta

Wow, looks gorgeous