Help interpreting ace of cups and 7 of cups rx in a career spread...

lalunarising44

Hi everyone! I recently got a new job after much worry and anxiety about being unemployed. I'm really happy for this opportunity and did a tarot reading just to see what this job was going to bring me, challenges and outcome. The rest of the cards were generally positive.

For the challenge position I pulled two cards

7 of cups Rx and Ace of Cups

I'm stumped as to the meaning of these cards in a "challenge position"

I think it means that there is going to be no room for imagination and fantasty, the job is going to be routine and structured. The ace of cups could signify that this job is going to test me emotionally?

Help will be greatly appreciated and if it helps the outcome card was the Lovers ❤

Thank you!

headincloud

Ace is a new start emotionally but also a new job, the 7C rx seems to be challenging the long period of confusion you've come through and signals the end of such - I've made up my mind I'm going for it attitude.

Absynthe

First impressions I got.

Seven Of Cups Rx - yes routine orientated, no illusions, what you see is what you get. But also I think this job may have limited career potential within the company if that is also what you are signing up for. I see those temptations as being other jobs within the company to move to later. It may not be as available as it presently seems.

Ace Of Cups - You may not like the atmosphere or co-worker environment. It could be a place prone to gossip and negative feeling or it may just have a team culture that doesn't fit you well.

lalunarising44

Thank you both for your responses. I also got an impression from 7 of cups rx that I'm still going to be tempted with other jobs.

The Ace of Cups does stump me but I think it relates to me getting over my fear of a "new job". Thanks again!