Touchstone Tarot Kat Black

greatdane

I think it was oop when I first saw it, Nemia!

Or that may have been the first ed. I remembered it, when I went to get it, gone and while the Golden is GORGEOUS, it was the Touchstone I saw as a reader for me.

Like it so much more in person and I thought the images online were great!

Gwynydd

Thank you guys so much for this info! I just ordered it, and it's been shipped! I'd always written off ever getting it due to it being out of print.

greatdane

Gwynydd I hope you love it!

Was just looking through mine again last night. I am SO glad I got it.

Padma

haha, TarotGarden must be wondering what is going on ;) I am glad that this deck is being appreciated, it really is quite nice to work with!

greatdane

I think it was under the radar at Tarot Garden, Padma

Or they took it off and put it back. I have seen so many people talking about it, saying they wanted it and so many thought not just that it was oop, but that there were not still left over available copies to be found.

SO HAPPY I have one! :)

Venus Rising

I am so happy to have found this thread! I was able to order a copy form TarotGarden as well! :) I had fallen off the tarot wagon for a long time, and just getting back into it. Touchstone was on my wishlist and I thought I had missed the boat on this one :) Thanks, everyone

greatdane

We have our own Delizt to thank for that Venus Rising!

She found it on Tarot Garden and sounded the AT alert :). I hope you love the Touchstone as much as I do!

Padma

That's awesome, Venus! Enjoy the deck! :)

nicky

I have the first edition - the one her mom made the bags for if I recall correctly ... anyway it is stunning - I like the idea of people chatting you up when you ask questions

greatdane

:) Nicky!

Love the faces. Like they're looking right at you. So expressive.