What decks did santa bring you this christmas?

Ballerina

Santa brought me 2 things from my wishlist: The Sirian Starseed Tarot and the Whispers of Lord Ganesha oracle. I'm very pleased and eager to work with these 2 decks.

Padma

Nice decks, everyone! :)

I got the Wild Unknown from Kim Krans' website (a gift from a niece) and the Wild Unknown Harper Collins set (a gift from husband) I also got Ciro's Fin de Siecle Kipper, and the Mystical Cats tarot from my son and daughter-in-law. :D happy me!

pickled pixie

Dreams of Gaia, The Dodal Tdm, Tarot Noir and the Holly Simple... I must have been a very good girl this year :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Little_Bear

I was hoping I'd get a new deck for XMas but I actually ended up with five! :D

Sacred Rose
Le Tarot Des Femmes Erotique
Modern Spellcaster's
Linestrider
2nd Edition of the Golden Thread Tarot

I'm going to be busy with this lot in 2017!

Little_Bear

Dreams of Gaia, The Dodal Tdm, Tarot Noir and the Holly Simple... I must have been a very good girl this year :D

Ooh, the Holly Simple is on my wishlist, it looks so much fun!

pickled pixie

Ooh, the Holly Simple is on my wishlist, it looks so much fun!

It really is fab and reads in a very unique and cool way! [emoji846]

RavenOfSummer

I received the Voice of the Trees oracle and I love it!! I really connect with the gorgeous artwork, and I'm excited to explore Celtic ogham in a way that seems more accessible to me.

Beanfeasa

Pagan otherworlds
Mary Packard TdM

Madrigal

On the Solstice I received the very OOP, elusive and pricey Haindl Rune Oracle for a fab two-digit price after looking for it for 2+ years. Also arriving soon The Hoi Polloi and Tarot Classic, both gifts to self. Minions say it best :cool5:

Attachments

• Funny-Minion-Quotes-1-29.jpg
    Funny-Minion-Quotes-1-29.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 132

RavenLuna

I got the mass market Wild Unknown. I had an incredible new deck interview with it!
Also the Mystic Meg set, which is so pretty for the low price.