Three of Pentacles reversed as communication between people??

spookyboo22

Hi!

I would really like to communicate with my ex but it's so awkward and I think he knows when I want to talk to him about feelings and all that and he just bolts or magically puts space between us

I asked how can I get us to communicate and I got the three of Pentacles reversed.

I get this card quite often when I ask what's going to happen at work that day and I it usually pans out to mean that I just breezed through with little effort.

This seems so redundant though because if that were true I wouldn't be asking the tarot this question.

Maybe it means I haven't got the skill , it is the card of the craftsman after all.

Any other ideas or advice would be very kind x

tapasr_57772aeb7

Hi!

I would really like to communicate with my ex but it's so awkward and I think he knows when I want to talk to him about feelings and all that and he just bolts or magically puts space between us

I asked how can I get us to communicate and I got the three of Pentacles reversed.

I get this card quite often when I ask what's going to happen at work that day and I it usually pans out to mean that I just breezed through with little effort.

This seems so redundant though because if that were true I wouldn't be asking the tarot this question.

Maybe it means I haven't got the skill it is the card of the craftsman after all.

Any other ideas or advice would be very kind x
I take it as him not wanting to cooperate. Probably not the right time. You might want to wait.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

spookyboo22

I take it as him not wanting to cooperate. Probably not the right time. You might want to wait.

Thanks for the reply

I think you are right. Delay for now. It fits x

tapasr_57772aeb7

Thanks for the reply

I think you are right. Delay for now. It fits x
No problemo. Glad to be of help.[emoji4]

headincloud

I've found 3P rx to mean lack of progress, the parties are not prepared to put the work in to get things off the ground, problems at the very foundation of the relationship.

Thirteen

Don't invest a lot in the outcome

Maybe it means I haven't got the skill , it is the card of the craftsman after all.
The "craftsman card" is one of those misnomers that often gives people the wrong idea. What the card is really about is someone who has done something that grabs everyone's attention (like "Wow, look at this new painter who put out this cool new poster! We love it and we all want it.") He has natural skill and talent. But he also put out the right thing at the right time, and it's possible that he's not ready for bigger stuff. Remember when M. Knight Shyamalan put out "The Sixth Sense"? He made a big splash and clearly had talent...but he was still a young writer/director. Suddenly, everyone wanted him writing and directing a movie and they threw lots of money at him. But his next films didn't do so well....

THAT is the 3/Pents. It's some talented person given a chance to do their biggest work yet. And maybe they can do it. But equally...maybe they're not as ready to do it as everyone (themselves included) thinks. Because the project is not only big--and they're expected to deliver big--but they have to work with partners. The ones giving them the money. Which isn't the same as being a writer/director of a small budget movie that you had plenty of time to write, with no one but yourself to please.

That's why you have the 8/Pentacles (apprenticeship) AFTER the "craftsman" card. Because that card is where our young hotshot, after some failures, takes lessons to teach him (re-teach him) what he ought to have known when he got that premature "big break." Either how to get back to doing what he loves (crafting his craft meticulously) and/or how to handle the big money, big projects and backers.

Which is to say, maybe the 3/Pents rx is saying that to communicate with your ex you need to stick to the small budget movie which you can control. More importantly, don't make a big, block-buster success the be-all and end-all of doing this. 3/Pents is all about hopes of a grand success...3/Pents rx says, don't let that matter so much. Keep it small and manageable and don't invest a lot in the outcome :)
I've found 3P rx to mean lack of progress, the parties are not prepared to put the work in to get things off the ground, problems at the very foundation of the relationship.
I like this interpretation! Very apt.

Grizabella

The "craftsman card" is one of those misnomers that often gives people the wrong idea. What the card is really about is someone who has done something that grabs everyone's attention (like "Wow, look at this new painter who put out this cool new poster! We love it and we all want it.") He has natural skill and talent. But he also put out the right thing at the right time, and it's possible that he's not ready for bigger stuff. Remember when M. Knight Shyamalan put out "The Sixth Sense"? He made a big splash and clearly had talent...but he was still a young writer/director. Suddenly, everyone wanted him writing and directing a movie and they threw lots of money at him. But his next films didn't do so well....

THAT is the 3/Pents. It's some talented person given a chance to do their biggest work yet. And maybe they can do it. But equally...maybe they're not as ready to do it as everyone (themselves included) thinks. Because the project is not only big--and they're expected to deliver big--but they have to work with partners. The ones giving them the money. Which isn't the same as being a writer/director of a small budget movie that you had plenty of time to write, with no one but yourself to please.

That's why you have the 8/Pentacles (apprenticeship) AFTER the "craftsman" card. Because that card is where our young hotshot, after some failures, takes lessons to teach him (re-teach him) what he ought to have known when he got that premature "big break." Either how to get back to doing what he loves (crafting his craft meticulously) and/or how to handle the big money, big projects and backers.

Which is to say, maybe the 3/Pents rx is saying that to communicate with your ex you need to stick to the small budget movie which you can control. More importantly, don't make a big, block-buster success the be-all and end-all of doing this. 3/Pents is all about hopes of a grand success...3/Pents rx says, don't let that matter so much. Keep it small and manageable and don't invest a lot in the outcome :)

Wow! You're a hard act to follow, Thirteen! :D

I was thinking with a reversed 3 of Pentacles for communication in this case, it would mean "don't talk about feelings", coming to him with a prepared scenario you've gone over and over in your mind before approaching him to try to talk about feelings before he bolts. Just put all that aside, go for a simple approach, and let things take the course they're going to take on their own. :) If the topic of feelings arises on its own, then talk about them if he seems to want to but otherwise, just leave them out of the conversation for now.

spookyboo22

Hi Thirteen!

I apologize for my slow response, I've only just seen your post.

I see this card through new eyes . I couldn't fathom why the craftsman would be three and the apprentice the eight. This makes sense of it.

Nice analogy about the movies.

I didn't go for a blockbuster in the end I've opted for a silent movie.

Very kind of you to give your time x

spookyboo22

Wow! You're a hard act to follow, Thirteen! :D

I was thinking with a reversed 3 of Pentacles for communication in this case, it would mean "don't talk about feelings", coming to him with a prepared scenario you've gone over and over in your mind before approaching him to try to talk about feelings before he bolts. Just put all that aside, go for a simple approach, and let things take the course they're going to take on their own. :) If the topic of feelings arises on its own, then talk about them if he seems to want to but otherwise, just leave them out of the conversation for now.

Hi Griz!

I'm sorry for the slow response, I didn't see your reply till now.

I have done exactly as you said without even seeing your words . We have spent a lot of time together over the past week and I have said nothing.

Thank you, I do appreciate your input x

spookyboo22

Thank you for your reply!

These are very wise words you say. There are big problems with communication for a start x