Crystal Skull Message Cards

BodhiSeed

Has any one seen or used the Crystal Skull Message Cards?
http://www.crystalskull-cards.com/
I've just ordered them from an Ebay seller. As I am fond of crystal skulls, I am really looking forward to this deck!:D

SherryZoned

I know someone recently said they had them...I believe it was in maybe the Secrets of Lithomancy thread...Did you search in the crystal forum? I have a hard time with searches personally most of the time it comes up error. however it may be worth a shot.

lightbug

That looks really interesting! On another thread here - I was delighted reading about those doing crystal-skull readings. I haven't bought any skulls (they tend to be on the pricey side) nor attempted to get messages from them but these cards look intriguing. :)

Thanks for posting this bodhran - going to try to get these. *ETA: How many cards come in the deck?
LOL -- -- 39 cards ... I looked more carefully. Here is the creator's website

Simsy

bodhran said:
Has any one seen or used the Crystal Skull Message Cards?
http://www.crystalskull-cards.com/
I've just ordered them from an Ebay seller. As I am fond of crystal skulls, I am really looking forward to this deck!:D

I have this deck, its very powerful with its engries and its messages, i am fond of them as i work a lot with pictures and the pictures on these are very clear and powerful so i can get the most information out of them. when i do my crystal oracle readings thread... its one of my various crystal decks i offer (june post coming soon to the AT oracle reading forum :D)

Simsy

lightbug

I've bought this deck and anxiously awaiting its arrival :D

lightbug

Update - have received this deck - and I love it! - The pictures are oddly entrancing and the book has a nifty little section for each card that shows you how to use the cards for "healing" -
I like CG decks, and this one is very interesting! Those who love Cystal Skulls, ths is a must.

SherryZoned

Thanks for sharing. I have been eyeing this set. Not sure though so many decks so little cash.

BodhiSeed

I love the pictures on these cards. The backs are a hot-pink color (not my favorite) and a bit bright for me. The booklet is a bit.... hmmm... Let's just say I feel like I need a new age interpreter for some of it. My head might be in the spiritual realm, but my feet are firmly planted on the earth. I like my decks to be the same way. I'll probably end up reading them intuitively, because I do like the pictures.

Satori

How much Bohran? PM if you want....these sound very tempting.