Crystal Skull Message Cards

lightbug

I had a similar experience to Bodhran. I've read some great readings by "crystal skull guardians" but I'm not a believer in the Crystal Skulls in the way the author describes them. (see this Smithsonian Article on the purportedly mystical skulls)

The booklet that comes with this deck is too "out there" for me. But the artwork is really interesting and this is a good deck to use intuitively and without the book meanings. The art touches upon primal images and there are a lot of beautiful colours in the deck. The backs of the cards are a really hard-to-look-at hue of magenta, but the face side of the cards are beautiful. One interesting component of the book is that it gives a simple synopsis of chakra and colour-correspondence with each card. Another downside with this set is that you are put on a perpetual mailing list from the Crystal Skull brigade. (there must be a unsubscribe button somewhere).

I'd love to hear about other people's experiences with this one.

cardlady22

lightbug said:
Another downside with this set is that you are put on a perpetual mailing list from the Crystal Skull brigade. (there must be a unsubscribe button somewhere).
More kudos for having sent them as a gift and saved my dear friend! :p
So far, I have received one request for feedback, but I never saw them personally so . . .

silverwings94

I had a reading with these cards and it was awesome. I'm going to have to scrounge for pennies to get a set. I've seen the pictures of them and they are beautiful.

SherryZoned

hehehe Cardlady22

I like the book actually! I find it very interesting and very helpful to me. As to read with them for other people or mundane questions yeah the book is very useless..

martyn_uk

They really are FANTASTIC! I don't mind the meanings in the book as they give you something to think about.I think they're one deck I feel well and truly connected to.I love how you can use the cards for chakra clearing using the particular colour of the card.I'm definately buying a crystal skull now to use with the cards too :)

Aerin

There are some available on ebay uk, including a seller with a 'best offer' doodah. This makes it cheaper than through the official site if you are in the UK.