Asking A Deck For Advice About Whether To Buy Another Deck

2dogs

~Mod Note: This thread was split from the The All Singing, All Dancing Oracles Enabling Thread~

The images look great and the meanings relate to them well, but I have been down this path of paying a lot for out of print items when I used to collect Moon books and have learnt my lesson. I would suggest you do a reading like a deck interview with one of your other decks, to get advice on whether it's really worth it. Or maybe it'll be like the rare and expensive Moon book discussed on a forum - my girlfriend decided to go somewhere we didn't know at the weekend, we found a record shop, it led at the back into a second hand book shop, the book was there - price £18. :D

daphne

The images look great and the meanings relate to them well, but I have been down this path of paying a lot for out of print items when I used to collect Moon books and have learnt my lesson. I would suggest you do a reading like a deck interview with one of your other decks, to get advice on whether it's really worth it. Or maybe it'll be like the rare and expensive Moon book discussed on a forum - my girlfriend decided to go somewhere we didn't know at the weekend, we found a record shop, it led at the back into a second hand book shop, the book was there - price £18. :D

To ask another deck about the acquisition of another deck. What a great idea, thank you! I`ll do that.

Lovely story about your Moon book!

daphne

For example my other decks had a Very Strong Opinion about the Archangel Power Tarot Cards. Doreen Virtue fans - do not read.:shhh:

That was quite a reading, you really put some effort in getting your other decks talking about The one. :)

Thoughtful

2dogs, that's so funny l really enjoyed reading it, loved the bit about smelling of garlic, not that l feel DV's deck is influenced by Vampires but you never know :D: Her deck did suck the lifeblood out of any reading l did with it and l duly passed it on.