Halloween-Themed or just Gothic Oracles?

greatdane

I only have one oracle deck and there are so many I DON'T know about.

Any subtly-gothic ones out there? Not the kind of over-the-top, or campy ones, just a lovely kind of Victorian parlor at midnight one.

ATers? Those who have such decks, I hope you will be so kind as to share! I would love to hear about any you think are subtly dark, EMPHASIS ON SUBTLE! :).

Nica

Breath of the Night Oracle, Fallen Angel Oracle, The Gothic Lenormand, gothic themed playing cards.

greatdane

Thank you, Nica!

Do you personally have any thoughts regarding some of these? I would love to know what people think of decks like this they may have.

I love a bit of gothic without it getting too kind of campy, although those decks can be fun.

Subtle always seems darker than something too...overt. Know what I mean? OH By Gothic Lenormand, are you talking about Mysteries of the Old Castle, Nica? I have that one and love it.

I must go look up the decks you mentioned! THANKS AGAIN!

greatdane

Thank you, WolfyJames

It is most kind of you to post those and I shall take a look at them all :).

I have tarot decks, Lenormand, but my oracle collection exists of the Playing Card Oracles, which while great, well, I could expand that area a bit :).

Le Fanu

Id say Melissa's Wicked Sibilla - but maybe not so entirely intuitive as you might want, i.e it requires studying a new system, but very nicely dark.

The Waterhouse? Dark looming, sometimes sickly Victoriana but not campy.

greatdane

Thank you, Le Fanu

I shall promptly go check those out! If you think of any others, please feel free to add :))

MoonGypsy

I shall promptly go check those out! If you think of any others, please feel free to add :))

Just so you know, gd--Melissa's Wicked Sibyl is out of print, and quite hard to find. :love:

greatdane

Thanks for letting me know, MG!

Any you'd like to add? I know you have a lot of oracles :). Any thoughts on gothic ones?

MoonGypsy

Any you'd like to add? I know you have a lot of oracles :). Any thoughts on gothic ones?

The Oracles and also Lenormands i have that IMHO lend them selves well
to Samhain/Halloween [not Goth specific] are:

Fallen Angels Oracle Cards
Gypsy Witch Fortune Telling Cards
Halloween Stones Oracle--Hand Painted by Robyn Tisch-Hollister
Le Carte Delle Streghe
Les Vampires--Cavendish/Becket-Griffith
Oracle of Shadows and Light
Playing Cards Oracle: Alchemy Edition
Taro Magico Das Bruxas--Tamina Thor--i think this one is from Brazil
Well Worn Path and Hidden Path- Raven Grimassi & Mickie Mueller
Wicca Pack
Wiccan Cards
Breath of the Night Oracle
Chronata’s LE Haunted Halloween Lenormand
Full Moon Halloween Lenormand--Lyn Monrean
Cherry Twilight
Samhain LE Vintage Lenormand—seven stars--seven stars
Samhain LE Lenormand 2015--combo--seven stars
Witchy Lenormand--Jeri Totten

i didn't list any of my Dia de los Muertos type decks here...
i can list those too, if you are interested.