The Gryphon Tarot

LotusSong

MrAndrewJ said:
Real quickly, "Judgment" without the middle "e". It doesn't look like you're painting the names onto the art anywhere, but wanted to say something just in case. Please don't take that as a nit-pick or anything negative. It's one of my own trouble words and I genuinely think the art is amazing.

Actually, as I remember from a earlier conversation on this message board, Judgement and Judgment are both valid spellings. :3 (Like color and colour.)

Lunalyn

lovely artwork!
Death reminds me of the Death of Rats in Terry Pratchett's Discworld.

Glitterbird

I really like these, look forward to seeing it published!

Glitterbird

Is this going to be a Majors only or are you going to do a full deck?

Aulruna

Stunning, especially the World!

I hope you'll expand this into a full deck.

merihsaan

Glitterbird said:
Is this going to be a Majors only or are you going to do a full deck?

It is my intention to go through all the Major Arcana and then the Minors. It's just going to take a while. I wish I could just sit and paint all the time, but alas two kids and an outside job take up 90% of my time.

merihsaan

The Hierphant

I recently finished off another of the Major Arcana for my Gryphon Tarot. I linked to this site for the description for the moment as I am pressed for time. That will be edited in the future once I have a chance to really think on it.

http://silvermoonnw.deviantart.com/#/d2tdmyg

truelighth

Very beautiful! I like what I see so far. Looking forward to seeing this deck completed :D.

merihsaan

Suspension (The Hanged Man)

Slowly getting back into the swing of things with the tarot cards. I had to take a break during the summer but I'm trying to play catch-up now that the holiday bum-rush has ended.

Anyways, here is Suspension. http://silvermoonnw.deviantart.com/#/d36piqp

diabla_

Wow, the artwork is beautiful and the cards are a unique theme.

I myself love gryphons and this would definitely be a deck i would be interested in buying ~

Great work! (also, following you on DA)