The Fifth AT Deck in Progress

seven stars

Well, I would love to design a simple vintage looking border if it's ok for me to do the border AND the 3 of cups. Let me know?

Here's what I'm doing so far for the 3 of cups, not finished yet. I drew it all out last night & scanned it in the computer & paintshop muck mucked.

Attachments

• 3 of cups in progress 10-19.jpg
    3 of cups in progress 10-19.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 136

reall

@7stars LUV YOUR CARD!^^ (another i want to see completed one day!^^;)))

we didn't decided on borders yet, but I would like to see what you have in mind!^^;))
and that should not be a problem now when we know this deck wont be printed so you may draw it and suggest here, we well probably had to vote on that (and card backs) later!^^;))))

seven stars

@7stars LUV YOUR CARD!^^ (another i want to see completed one day!^^;)))

we didn't decided on borders yet, but I would like to see what you have in mind!^^;))
and that should not be a problem now when we know this deck wont be printed so you may draw it and suggest here, we well probably had to vote on that (and card backs) later!^^;))))

Great! I'll send you some ideas.

I also have a question - how is this deck going to become available? meaning, is it going to be printed & sold? do we buy one or how do they usually do this, do the funds from the deck go to the website I'm assuming?

seven stars

Thanks Flame I'll read that right after I post this.

This is a super simple border with room for titles. I could design something like what I do with the Samhain decks where I draw a fancy border with lots of pix & details but then, maybe simpler is better for this particular type of deck. I just grabbed a few images to see what they'd look like, knowing people might not be finished yet....I'll post some other ideas later.

Attachments

• idea ONE for borders for AT deck.jpg
    idea ONE for borders for AT deck.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 184

seven stars

Hi seven stars,
No, the deck will not be printed. You'll find all the details in the Discussion Thread (pg.29, #287 by Solandia). Please read for more information. Thank you.

http://tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=224421&page=29

OK so what I'm getting is:

"...the completed deck will end up on display in the Projects section of Aeclectic, and will become a new deck in the Free Readings section too." ~Solandia

BUT - if we want to print out a copy for OURSELVES that's ok. right? Just NOT for sale or distribution.

daphne

Thanks Flame I'll read that right after I post this.

This is a super simple border with room for titles. I could design something like what I do with the Samhain decks where I draw a fancy border with lots of pix & details but then, maybe simpler is better for this particular type of deck. I just grabbed a few images to see what they'd look like, knowing people might not be finished yet....I'll post some other ideas later.

As the deck is so non-homogenized, I wanted to ask if having suit-coded-colored borders (like cups-blue, wands-red, air-yellow, pents-green) will not be a good idea, to give it a nice unifying feeling?

daphne

OK so what I'm getting is:

"...the completed deck will end up on display in the Projects section of Aeclectic, and will become a new deck in the Free Readings section too." ~Solandia

BUT - if we want to print out a copy for OURSELVES that's ok. right? Just NOT for sale or distribution.

Shall we please keep this subject on the general discussion thread. There is already extensive discussion there about not-printing the deck. Here is the progression thread.

reall

@7stars like ideas!^^ but this will probably be *print your own deck* so plain white or no borders will be best!^^;))))

seven stars

@7stars like ideas!^^ but this will probably be *print your own deck* so plain white or no borders will be best!^^;))))

NP =) The girl that I drew on the 3 of cups wanted one for her temple so I sent her a Deck of the Bastard & put this card in it & made her a custom back with pix of her dancing.

Attachments

• 3 of Cups with DOB.jpg
    3 of Cups with DOB.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 101
  • custom back.jpg
    custom back.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 103