New to the Fey

Jewel

Re: Just in time . . .

dadsnook2000 said:
Please consider joining in this fun exercise. Good luck. Dave.

I would have loved to participate however since the deadline is today there is no way I can make it.

The main character of my story was the Ace of Swords, the other cards were the 2 of wands, the Lovers, the Hanged Man, and the nine of pentacles. If another contest pops up using the Ace of Swords I will definetly enter the story. I am quite proud of it.

Thanks for the invite and best of luck to all contest participants.

Centaur

Well, I am new to the Fey too. I was the one who started the thread re. Sickly Sweet and the Fey... and I see now that the images are nooooooooooot sickly sweet...

I performed a reading with this deck last night, and the images just spoke to me.

Ooooo. Looking forward to posting and annoying the hell out of everyone. })

emz83

newbie to The Fey (though utterly in love with the deck) and waving "hi!" =)

tarobones

helloo

Hi there!
The Fey lovers are around, but not posting! busy lives no doubt. Welcome to the tribe of Fey Lovers. BB, Michael

emz83

heh, know how that goes (the RL busyness), I mean it looks like the last post in here was from last year-ish? :shrug: thought I'd poke in y'know? =)

tarobones

daily draws

there is a thread I started A while back for daily draws with the Fey (in the Your Readings section) but most of the time I was the one posting. Here's the link: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=50903 Others came and went and contributed wonderful insights, but I got tired of being the only one most of the time. Perhaps you can go there and revive it. I promise to look in. :) Don't give up. BB, Michael

dadsnook2000

She's back, I think

I think Lunalafey is back, at least once in awhile. Several of us were the core group that formed right after the Fey Tarot was released. Those who go back into our past threads will see that we had a lot of fun, not only learned the cards but had contests and developed new type sof spreads, etc. Lunalafey was our prime enthusiast then and encouraged so many of us to follow her. It would be great to see her back here more often. Dave

Sophie

I'm around and still in love with my Fey, but my life has become ridiculously busy in the past few months...

...but threads like these revive my desire to participate!

tarobones

helloo

good to see you both, Dave and Helvetica..........hope you are both well. BB, Michael