The Fifth AT Deck in Progress

Elven

QoW should be in tonight - just updating :)

frejasphere

How exciting Elven :)

Me too, with Empress & 2 of Wands - working on LWBs at the moment...
*wave*

frejasphere

The Empress and 2 of Wands

Completed *phew* slightly past the deadline - Easter Bunny says it's okay :)

As I'm rushing out the door - here are links to the finished versions... and I have just emailed lovely reall the 'big' versions and LWBs...

http://www.ninelivestarot.com.au/bl...-card_AT-collaborate-deck_annette-abolins.jpg

The Empress: (part of LWB) I am The Empress and I welcome you to my realm of natural beauty. I represent your feminine powers, mother nature and life itself. I am Mother, Daughter, Sister all in one – where matters concerning love, fertility and passion will always be close to my heart. I encourage you to follow your creative path, to breathe the air of abundance as you move forward to fulfil your dreams.....

http://www.ninelivestarot.com.au/bl...s-web_AT-collaborate-deck_annette-abolins.jpg

2 of Wands: (part of LWB) My journey along the path of creativity and spirituality has begun with the wind of confidence blowing in my hair. As my boat ferries me toward new horizons, I look to the shores I leave behind, where the past holds wisdom and knowledge I will rely on in the future...

Take care and *wave*

Flames

QoW should be in tonight - just updating :)

That's great, Elven! Thanks. :)

Completed *phew* slightly past the deadline - Easter Bunny says it's okay :)

As I'm rushing out the door - here are links to the finished versions... and I have just emailed lovely reall the 'big' versions and LWBs...

http://www.ninelivestarot.com.au/bl...-card_AT-collaborate-deck_annette-abolins.jpg

The Empress: (part of LWB) I am The Empress and I welcome you to my realm of natural beauty. I represent your feminine powers, mother nature and life itself. I am Mother, Daughter, Sister all in one – where matters concerning love, fertility and passion will always be close to my heart. I encourage you to follow your creative path, to breathe the air of abundance as you move forward to fulfil your dreams.....

http://www.ninelivestarot.com.au/bl...s-web_AT-collaborate-deck_annette-abolins.jpg

2 of Wands: (part of LWB) My journey along the path of creativity and spirituality has begun with the wind of confidence blowing in my hair. As my boat ferries me toward new horizons, I look to the shores I leave behind, where the past holds wisdom and knowledge I will rely on in the future...

Take care and *wave*

They are so deliciously gorgeous!! I love your colours for the Empress and I'm so glad to see your 2 of Wands in black and white! I thought my Queen would be the only one without colour...but then I remember what you said about that a few months back and it put a smile on my face. I haven't forgotten it since! Thank you! :heart: I can definitely feel that wind of confidence blowing in her hair...And, you depict the Empress's feminine powers and beauty so well. That luscious red (also, love that touch of blue) makes me think of her passion and heart. :thumbsup: Beautiful!!

I've been sick this past week, AGAIN. Haven't managed to complete my last few cards...so, I'll need a bit more time but...almost there. Almost! :)

Bye for now.
xoxo

Elven

Queen of Wands and text - all done :)

The Queen of Wands
In forests dark and deep, She dances
Moving with the light which answers
To and fro with wand in hand
The trees will sway at her command.

As a card to represent a Person or Significator, the Queen of Wands is a mature and attractive woman whose presence is akin to the power of the sun, the ray of light that brightens a dim room, the smile that warms the heart and the hug that lets you know you are loved, safe and cared for. This Queen also has great powers of attraction and manifestation. She is passionate and witty, smouldering and delightful. She can burst into song or into a rage, and her fire sparks amazing creativity or devastating destruction. She is deeply devoted to interests which she is passionate about and encourages others to education and self healing and spiritual understanding. She is an astute professional in business who makes sound judgements from calculated risks. She enjoys her home and family, loves to decorate and is a gracious, jovial and accommodating host. She is a good friend with a circle of many eclectic connections.

Meaning: Success in all matters concerning personal relationships, communication and education, creativity, and business. A change of environment for the better. A deeply rewarding relationship. Intimate encounters of passion. Kundalini rising. Healing through the Arts. Travel and Adventure. The spice of life.

Reversed: Restlessness and procrastination. Being unsure. Hasty decisions made out of frustration. Verbal abuse and arguments. The inability to be heard or understood. Revengeful thoughts. Interruptions and long delays.

Media: Original Photograph with computer manipulation in Paint and Ink.
Concept Design: Deleece Cook
Model: Detchema
Photographer: Avalon Rainbow

To my wonderful sister - the Queen of Wands who put her heart and spirit into my request and danced in the forest at dusk for the photograph for the card, and my niece and nephew who lent their creative skills, and together collectively made sure this card made it into the ATF deck! I am so grateful to you for doing this - Thank-you so much!

Attachments

• queen of wands 1 low res for atf.jpg
    queen of wands 1 low res for atf.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 70

Elven

@frejasphere :heart: I knew that the Empress would be uber awesome and she is fantastic!!! The colours are wonderful and she is definitely one sassy statement of an Empress. :thumbsup: x 2

2 of Wands is Magical - the black and white gives it an almost Elvish quality and a touch of Tolkienesque. I love it!! :heart:

Elven

@blue_fusion - Dang that is a bee-u-tiful Justice card!! WOW! The deco design is perfect for the card. :thumbsup:

frejasphere

That's great, Elven! Thanks. :)

They are so deliciously gorgeous!! I love your colours for the Empress and I'm so glad to see your 2 of Wands in black and white! I thought my Queen would be the only one without colour...but then I remember what you said about that a few months back and it put a smile on my face. I haven't forgotten it since! Thank you! :heart: I can definitely feel that wind of confidence blowing in her hair...And, you depict the Empress's feminine powers and beauty so well. That luscious red (also, love that touch of blue) makes me think of her passion and heart. :thumbsup: Beautiful!!

I've been sick this past week, AGAIN. Haven't managed to complete my last few cards...so, I'll need a bit more time but...almost there. Almost! :)

Bye for now.
xoxo

Thank you so much for your kind words Flames, and glad you like :heart: You pen such beautiful and vivid words that make my attempts at describing the artwork (LWB) pale by comparison :D

Sad to hear you're not well :( Hoping you're back on your feet and feeling great very, very soon :) :heart:

@frejasphere :heart: I knew that the Empress would be uber awesome and she is fantastic!!! The colours are wonderful and she is definitely one sassy statement of an Empress. :thumbsup: x 2

2 of Wands is Magical - the black and white gives it an almost Elvish quality and a touch of Tolkienesque. I love it!! :heart:

Thank you Elven :) you're too kind (I'll take uber and Tolkienesque any day :) ) - I have really enjoyed being part of this project... and enjoyed seeing so many great interpretations of the cards.

Your Queen of Wands is beautiful! :) How lovely to have the story behind the artwork too - having your sister collaborate makes it just that extra bit special! I can almost hear the breeze in the trees and the rustle of her dress as she dances :) :thumbsup:

Padma

LOVE the Empress! Great colour and presence! Also love your Two Wands, Freja! :thumbsup:

Elven, what an amazing card! That Queen of Wands has such energy, and I am finding the muted colours a very interesting choice because of her fiery nature. Truly an awesome and different rendition of the Queen! :love:

I am constantly amazed by everyone's level of talent. Awesome! :D

ETA Flames! I hope you feel much better, very soon! :heart:

Amsonia

I'm getting excited...this deck and all the fantastic art is blowing my mind! Amazing everyone!