The Fifth AT Deck in Progress

GotH

ALL of these entries are beautiful!

nisaba

You have never seen anything I have drawn.
You do not WANT to see anything I have drawn.

But photoshop is compooters and therefore FUN (I am a geek.)

This deck is going to be awesome.

I'm going minimalist. Think the style I used to do on wine glasses and bottles.

HEY! :lightbulb

<scraps sketches, trawls op-shops for a nice glass vase, digs out glasspaints, makes note to ask professional photographer to snap the final vase to make it into a card>

All of which will actually happen after I move. There are some good op-shops over there, too.

My internet feed won't be up for about a fortnight. Moving day is tomorrow. Does that compromise me too badly?

seven stars

I have a question - - can I design the border?

nisaba

And who's volunteered for the backs?

seven stars

And who's volunteered for the backs?

Oh good lord yes I would make you guys a spectacular back! I've already started on the 3 of cups but the backs are always fun to make...do you have a set person for that?

daphne

Oh good lord yes I would make you guys a spectacular back! I've already started on the 3 of cups but the backs are always fun to make...do you have a set person for that?

No, nobody volunteered for backs yet. You can design it, sure.

daphne

Here is my depiction of The Queen of Swords, done in pencil, and below is my write up.

I like your drawing and the idea of the tattooed sword on her arm. Clear-cut message. I like cards you can say it at a glance what is what, not needing to look at the titles.

daphne

Here is the Magician...which is a little more "traditional" than I originally intended.

Lovely sky and trees, they give a mysterious and powerful sense of being.

Marirowana

Cardbacks and borders

I signed you up for the backs, in the sign-up thread :) Thanks.

I have a question - - can I design the border?
I think we agreed on a simple black border, but I'm not sure, I'll check it for you!

PS. Please try to keep this thread for sharing and replying on artwork, anything else goes to the discussion thread :)

cailleach

Thank you everyone for the wonderful replies and sorry about the tardy reply it has been hectic!
The cards are looking magnificent and I really love Daphne's poem and Flame's beautiful prose and drawing WOW!
Chronata the Magician is beautifully atmospheric and electric!
Marirowana I love the spirals on the fern, they almost look like fingers gently wrapped around the pentacle :)