The World clarified by the King of Cups as finding love?

Sagittarius85

Help me please with this cards.. :)

I asked the card that what would happen in my love life if I decided to do my best to get an old flame out of my head who causes a great amount of frustration to me with his equivocal behaviour. At the same time, I am in a relationship, my boyfriend is the nicest guy in the world, but I am not in love with him.

The exact question was: What would happen in my lovelife IN GENERAL if I tried to forget this old flame and not to pursue anything with him?

I got the World, clarified by the King of Cups ("the same thing with different worlds") as outcome. The World means the end of a cycle, intergation, accomplishment, the King of Cups might be a (new?) man in my life. I think it's a great combination, maybe I would find the big love of my life..

How would you interpret this combination?

My emotional response to the outcome symbolised by the World and King of Cups will be the Strength, it might help you to see clearer. I am a bit confused with this card, I hope it simply means that I will find my inner-strenght and balance by the help of this man.

I would be happy if you could share your thoughts with me. :) Thank you in advance!

rwcarter

Using the "same thing in other words" way of looking at clarifiers, both cards have the "completion of a cycle" thing going for them. The King has mastered the qualities of his suit (in this case emotions and feelings) and is able to display that mastery outwardly towards others.

So the completion of the World could be the end of both relationships and the KC as clarifier could be pointing to your own emotional growth that allows you to understand/integrate why you continued in a relationship with a man you don't love and you thought about a relationship with a man who frustrates you, leaving you ready to find love with someone who is equal to you.

Rodney

Sagittarius85

Using the "same thing in other words" way of looking at clarifiers, both cards have the "completion of a cycle" thing going for them. The King has mastered the qualities of his suit (in this case emotions and feelings) and is able to display that mastery outwardly towards others.

So the completion of the World could be the end of both relationships and the KC as clarifier could be pointing to your own emotional growth that allows you to understand/integrate why you continued in a relationship with a man you don't love and you thought about a relationship with a man who frustrates you, leaving you ready to find love with someone who is equal to you.

Rodney

Dear Rodney, thank you for your answer very much, I find it very helpful! Unfortunately I can't give you a proper feedback, because these cards are referring to my future, but I hope you are right!
In this case the Strenght might show that I will be able to overcome my inner, instinctual pressing to find somebody at any price, and my deep, passionate, pretentious attitude to make somebody to love me. In fact, I usually "overdo" everything.
It works great with the emotional growth you've mentioned.

And the cards for the process itself support your train of thoughts as well. Check my cards, if you feel like doing it:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=256119

Thank you very much again! :)

foolMoon

You sound as if you have already decided to end the current relationship.

The World card could also mean foreign land, and KOC a nice gentle man. Perhaps your new lover will be from the foreign country / culture with gentle personality.

Sagittarius85

You sound as if you have already decided to end the current relationship.

The World card could also mean foreign land, and KOC a nice gentle man. Perhaps your new lover will be from the foreign country / culture with gentle personality.

Dear fullMoon, thank you! :) I am going to travel abroad next month but with my boyfriend and with a big group of friends, so I don't think will be able to get to know other men.. My "ex" will travel with us, that's why I hope the world doesn't mean foreign land in this case.

foolMoon

You are welcome Sagittarius85.

Well the World card also represent foreign trips too, which may suggest that during the trip a nice romantic gentleman will approach you regardless who might be going in the trip.

Whether you accept the approach or not is up to you considering the circumstances. Whatever the case, the outcome looks positive and exciting in your upcoming love life :)

All the best.