Spread for finding details about biological father?

Midsummereve

Hello all,

One of my family members was abandoned at birth and later adopted.

She would like to find out some information on her biological father (long deceased) but has had no luck with birth records, etc. The man remains "unknown".

I would like to try and help this lady find out who her father was, what his occupation was, possibly where he lived, or how far from her, and how long he lived.
Does anyone have any spread ideas as far as finding a biological parent is concerned?

Thanks a lot in advance... This will mean THE WORLD to the lady I am trying to help...

Hemera

I would like to try and help this lady find out who her father was, what his occupation was, possibly where he lived, or how far from her, and how long he lived.
Does anyone have any spread ideas as far as finding a biological parent is concerned?.
I remain doubtful about actually finding someone with the help of tarot cards. But as a tool of some psychological inner work tarot may be very helpful. I think you already have many good questions in your list above so you could go from there and design the spread yourself.
You could choose to lay them in some specific shape: F for father, for example. Or something else, like a heart or a tree (family tree).
And you might like to check out the Childhood and Family spreads in out Tarot Spreads Index (in post #3)

Midsummereve

I remain doubtful about actually finding someone with the help of tarot cards. But as a tool of some psychological inner work tarot may be very helpful. I think you already have many good questions in your list above so you could go from there and design the spread yourself.
You could choose to lay them in some specific shape: F for father, for example. Or something else, like a heart or a tree (family tree).
And you might like to check out the Childhood and Family spreads in out Tarot Spreads Index (in post #3)

Thank you Hemera,
This man probably passed away over 30 years ago so he now belongs to the realm of Spirit, that's why I thought that tarot might be able to help with some basic information about him...
I will think of a spread. Thank you for the referral.