Anxiety Spread

jyoti mirpuri

this is really amazing

i really found it very cool and exciting

VampiressCassiel

I am new to Aeclectic Torot and this was the first thread I read...This is great and I am going to try this one because I suffer from severe anxiety attacks on a daily basis and sometimes when I think I have them in check I end up having one...Thanks
Blessings Be,
Vampiress Cassiel

cosmic_bubble

Thanks so much for posting this. I'm showing signs of anxiety, but without actually knowing why I'm anxious (if that makes any sense). Maybe this will help uncover something :)

Miren

This last semester I've been having anxiety issues and I want to work on resolving them before next semester. Perhaps this spread will be able to help me. Thanks for posting it. :)

Miren

*laughs very hard* This spread is so right. Or rather my cards are. Anyway, for the part about how my anxiety affects my (school) work I definitely got the Tower. So true!!!!!!!!!!! *laughs* Oh dear. So true. But getting the 3 of Cups and Page of Swords was also helpful for ways to get out of this mess. Concentrating more on relationships and taking new approaches to the intellectual...that's one way I see those two playing out.

Kristal

Thank you so much for posting this spread! ^_^
I also suffer from anxiety attacks and this has helped me understand why I have them and how to stop them. =D

inanna_tarot

Just found this thread and this spread whilst googling for anxiety spreads! Has all the bits there that I want to look into! I'm posting now so I will save this spread for later when I have more time to give it a go :D Thank you!!