Sabian Symbols: An Introduction for the Inquisitive.

WhiteRaven

Elven's got this fishy on her hook...Fishy swim to Amazon and fishy will go buy book and make symbols...and then Fishy will run to person that holds fishy rod and jump up and down for help! :p

MCsea

:D Elven is good like that!

I hope you find the tools you need - we cant wait for you to join in!

MARINA

Elven

Bwahah - dont worry WhiteRaven, with Marina on board this ship as well, you dont have a chance of getting way :laugh: })

silverwings94

Hi Elven,
Thanks so much. I just love drawing the cards everyday. I can't believe how right on they are. I think I might make up some stones with the symbols on them. I don't want to wear out the cards . They aren't very sturdy card stock. I just have to figure out how I want to do themand waht I want to use for materials.
I'll keep you posted this is going to be a very interesting project.
Kat

Elven

Hi silverwings94 :)
You can always grab a deck of normal playing cards and put a sticker across the top of them and rename them in to Sabian Symbol cards - its the easiest way to do them.
Im sure there's a thread around here somewhere on how to make the cards - and I think there's also intructions in Lynda Hills book at the front as well :)

Making your own set of symbols is part of the fun of this oracle!

Cheers
Elven x

silverwings94

I think I was up half the night thinking of ways to do them. I was having so much fun in my brain it was like a party was going on. The best part was when I fell back to sleep, it was the best sleep I had in days.
Thanks Sabian Symbols.
Kat

silverwings94

Here is an update on my Sabian Symbol stones. Our very talented Chronata is creating me a set of Sabian Symbol stones. I knew if anyone could do it it would be her.I am so excited I could scream. I have no idea what they will look like , but I do know I will love them. I just purchased a set of Crowstones from her nad they are just stunning. My favorite is the dragon.I have been using them everyday since I received them and they are very accurate.
I will keep you updated as to when they arrive,hopefully I will be able to upload a picture of them . If not then manybe Chronata will be able to.

purple_scorp

Hi silverwings94, I cannot wait to see your stones. Chronata is a very talented artist, I know they will be beautiful.

with love
purple_scorp

silverwings94

Yes she is. After several attempts on my own and very frustrated,, I contacted her to commissioned her to see if she could and would do it. I am so excited and can't wait till she lets me know they are done and on their way. Until then I wil continue to use my cards.
I will let you all know when tey arrive.
Kat
purple_scorp said:
Hi silverwings94, I cannot wait to see your stones. Chronata is a very talented artist, I know they will be beautiful.

with love
purple_scorp

silverwings94

Is the study group still going on? I would love to study these with others if possible so that I may learn more about them.
Kat