The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck Parts I, II & III

Chronata

I'd love to do this...can't decide which card to do!

Will someone pick one for me?

I'll do any card!

All Is One

Ravenswing, I love the story and the card. Your cat manages to look very lion like while still clearly a kitty. Great job.

As for all this enthusiasm, it's a wonderful thing to see!

Someone asked if we are to do two of the same card? Huh?

I'll get my markers, and then do the card and if two versions are needed, I will do a second version.

Feretian

rabble said:
Thanks for the PM about this - is The Tower taken? I'd like to do that one if it's available please. Otherwise... is there an updated list of what's been allocated?

And am I right in thinking we have to do two of this same card?

If the tower is taken - is the Three of Swords available? Can I have both?
I should sit on my hands now.
The Tower is yours. Yes, you can have both :p Now please sit down.

I'm adding names to the list in the third post...about once a day.

We are making two decks. You can make two versions of your card, or two identical cards, or you can trade with someone else for the second card.

Feretian

Grizabella said:
Shall I do a card case for the deck----or decks? Are you doing two? We have three months to do it and I should be done with orders by then.

I'm kinda confused---are we picking more than one card? I'm gonna go see what's left. I'm an artist, but I hate to draw. :rolleyes: But I do want to do a card or two.

Okay, how about I should take Temperance since I'm a Saggitarius and the Happy Mouse since I'm a happy Cat/Mouse that this project is going on?
How lovely of you! It will probably be more like four months, what with mailing things about and pulling in the stragglers. So no hurry at all!

Yes, we are doing two decks. And yes, you can pick another card or two...but lampkin's got dibs on the Happy Mouse.

Keigh and lampkin thanks for joining us!

gregory

So you send us two cards ? Do we have to post our card here before you mail ?

Feretian

gregory said:
Do we have to post our card here before we get a card to draw on ????? Nearly done....

You may certainly post your card! Or you can be a secret mousey and make us all wait for the final unveiling....

I want to do that with mine, but I'm hopeless with keeping secrets or waiting for the occasion to give or get presents.

Love the Belle, Ravenswing!

People, you have a looong time to complete your cards, so don't be intimidated by these overachievers :p:p:p

Feretian

Please, everybody, sit down. Raise your hands...

Okay.

...gregory?

gregory said:
So you send us two cards ? Do we have to post our card here before you mail ?

You'll get two cards for each design you pick, plus one extra as insurance against disaster.

You can post or not; it's up to you as the artist. :D

Feretian

Chronata said:
I'd love to do this...can't decide which card to do!

Will someone pick one for me?

I'll do any card!

There's a jillion pips unclaimed!

gregory

Feretian said:
Please, everybody, sit down. Raise your hands...

Okay.

...gregory?

You'll get two cards for each design you pick, plus one extra as insurance against disaster.

You can post or not; it's up to you as the artist. :D
OK, I want my cards. How much do you need in stamps for the UK - it seems we have some US stamps here..... No idea why.....(seriously; as I leave this country for a long while again at the beginning of Feb, best get it started !)

I'm not posting till it's ON the card, as I feel SURE it will kind of change when I try and copy it !!!!

Feretian

gregory said:
OK, I want my cards. How much do you need in stamps for the UK - it seems we have some US stamps here..... No idea why.....

I ordered the decks from Amazon yesterday.

I'll go to the post office hopefully Friday and ask about rates. Whatever the price for a first-class letter (probably air mail?) is what it will cost. I think I'll put a piece of cardboard in with the cards for strength.