SUPER FULL MOON 10th Aug.

katieb

Goddess + Katie

Hello lovely ladies!

I'm being lazy replying on the same thread :p

Goddess: spheres? Please explain?
The moon was b e a u t I f u l - if I didn't live in a suburban area with 80 billion
Apartment blocks, I'd probably would have had an awesome 'moon bath' with a huge bon fire maybe some drumming too!
I did totally tap into the sexy full moon energies around! ;)

Katie: ah crap! I hate it when you can't nap!
Join the transformation club that I don't have exclusive membership to just yet lol.
It's a process... I'm going with that... I guess you can't force change on yourself...

When you figure out a solution that works best for you - let me know?

Otherwise a lobotomy might be the only way for me to process transformation .... I kid. Positive stuff and we will both be fine.

Love and light to you both!
Annnnnd enjoy your evening :D

SB

Lobotomy lol! I'm not there yet and just starting to want Chang. It's not an easy process but i'll get there and so will you. Let the transformation begin [emoji4]

starburst_au

Lobotomy lol! I'm not there yet and just starting to want Chang. It's not an easy process but i'll get there and so will you. Let the transformation begin [emoji4]

Yeah i'm open to transformation, as long as it's not too painful....
lol!

danieljuk

for me so far with this full moon there was a push of transformation, sort of wrapping up the past or dealing with things that are just left from the past. it did make me focus on it in some way.

On Monday, a day after the full moon I made an important discovery reading about mental health conditions and my own problems. I found an actual name for my symptoms, this annoyed me in some ways because it seems SO obvious now and I have taken my symptoms to many Doctors over the years and yet I am not diagnosed with this "named illness". It's sort of a relief to be honest, a collection of problems and it has a name and discussing it online a lot of people suffer from it! so it seemed positive! things seem to be wrapping up after long periods if that makes sense. I don't feel too emotional but do feel a bit drained currently!

I can't help think if the Full Moon could have affected poor Robin Williams :( an astrologer posted his birth chart online and analysed it but I decided it was not my business to read about it. But I wonder about how it pushes out things from the past this time around and he was unable to deal with it :( he was last seen by someone at around the actual time of the Full Moon!

celticnoodle

lol, Daniel. This sort of thing often happens. Thank God though that YOU may have figured out what the health issue is and now you can go armed with information to your doctor and have them run tests to confirm it.

We have to be diligent in our own health and while we do forget that doctors don't know everything, they also need us to insist on things. So, go to your doctor again and present him/her with your findings and if you don't get anywhere, go to another one and keep going until you do!

I cannot tell you how many people I have known (including myself too!) who have also gone through this with doctors. Some doctors are truly stupid and its a wonder they have a license to practice. Others are just bad doctors because they are lazy. And, then in the mix, you sometimes are very fortunate to find a good one who will actually listen to you and your ideas and point you in the right directions to remedy the issue! Hopefully you'll find the latter.

The full moon has really brought things to light for me on a huge issue in my life right now too. In a very positive way too! Transformation. Yep! In a most positive way for me and when I realized it this afternoon, it was like a huge burden was lifted from my shoulders. *sigh* Thank you super moon!!! :D

Smiling

for me so far with this full moon there was a push of transformation, sort of wrapping up the past or dealing with things that are just left from the past. it did make me focus on it in some way.

On Monday, a day after the full moon I made an important discovery reading about mental health conditions and my own problems. I found an actual name for my symptoms, this annoyed me in some ways because it seems SO obvious now and I have taken my symptoms to many Doctors over the years and yet I am not diagnosed with this "named illness". It's sort of a relief to be honest, a collection of problems and it has a name and discussing it online a lot of people suffer from it! so it seemed positive! things seem to be wrapping up after long periods if that makes sense. I don't feel too emotional but do feel a bit drained currently!

I can't help think if the Full Moon could have affected poor Robin Williams :( an astrologer posted his birth chart online and analysed it but I decided it was not my business to read about it. But I wonder about how it pushes out things from the past this time around and he was unable to deal with it :( he was last seen by someone at around the actual time of the Full Moon!

Glad to hear that you had a breakthrough!

I too was saddened to hear the news about Robin Williams. I also study astrology, and took a look at his chart, which showed that along with the super moon, he was receiving multiple planetary transits that describe a very challenging time in his life. May he rest in peace.