FSC ~ December 2009 ~ Sign-Ups

faerylvr

Welcome to the Sign-Ups for the December 2009 round of FSC.

I'm back and Alta has graciously let me post for this month. While we don't all celebrate Christmas it is a time for renewal and hope for everyone. I have found Azariel's Christmas Tree Spread for this round and think it will be perfect.

The rules are as always. Partners will be posted December 5th (leaving enough time for sign-ups). Please use the Froud Faeries only and if you are unable to complete your round please contact both your partner and me as soon as possible.

In the meantime Happy Holidays to everyone whatever you are celebrating.

Christmas Tree Spread

**************1**************
************2***3************
**********4*******5**********

1.) The top of the Christmas tree points towards heaven; This card will show you how to lift yourself spiritually.

2.) The star that sits atop the Christmas tree signifies the star which guided the wise men to Bethlehem. This card will show you what is the star in YOUR life that is guiding you towards something great.

3.) The lights on the tree are representative of Christ, the Light of the World. So this card is representative of the light in your life.

4.) The gifts beneath the tree are representative of God's gift to us. So this card will show you a special gift in your life that you need to be thankful for.

5.) The Christmas season isn't just about recieving gifts, but also about giving. This card will show what you need to give of yourself to others.

DragonFae

Count me in!!!

faerylvr

Great... You are counted :)

Alta

I'll play, with the proviso that I'll be finished reading before the 21st and my partner should know that if she posts mine after that, I won't be giving feedback until the 30th.

Thanks faerylvr!!!!

xxx Alta

moderndayruth

Sign me up, please :)

faerylvr

Wheee.... we have a December round... everyone so far is signed-up. We'll see how we do through the week!!!

Thanks for coming to play.

Liralen

Oh, that's a beautiful spread, I'm in!

franniee

me too please - that is a lovely spread! :) Thanks for the reminder.
Happy Thanksgiving!

faerieluca

in please!

ellirhyn

I'll do this one too if you'll have me, I love doing these spreads. :D