Frouds Faeries Oracle - 0 Card???

nani

I am sorry to post in this old thread but was usure If opening a new one was necessary...

I have a question about the faery guide? I did the exercises Jesa posted on her website but got the feeling the first faery was my guide, but the second one gave me the gift. I felt there were a lot of litte faeries revolving around a woman looking faery and though she gave me the gift it was the little faery than would be with me wenever I was there.
So which do I draw? Both?

I feel life drawing both but the little faery at the center and the other in the background.

Little bit lost. I got the cards this morning maybe I should get to know the cards first Then think about the zero card? And start practicing. It's my first deck, sorry if I sound hesitant (maybe I should have started with the traditional tarot?)

Dancing Bear

nani said:
I am sorry to post in this old thread but was usure If opening a new one was necessary...

I have a question about the faery guide? I did the exercises Jesa posted on her website but got the feeling the first faery was my guide, but the second one gave me the gift. I felt there were a lot of litte faeries revolving around a woman looking faery and though she gave me the gift it was the little faery than would be with me wenever I was there.
So which do I draw? Both?

I feel life drawing both but the little faery at the center and the other in the background.

Little bit lost. I got the cards this morning maybe I should get to know the cards first Then think about the zero card? And start practicing. It's my first deck, sorry if I sound hesitant (maybe I should have started with the traditional tarot?)

Absolutely!!
Draw Both and leave room for others.

But reading your post further.. I think you must do what feels right.
If those two little faery presented themselves to you. And you are not sure whether to put them on card. Maybe put them on Paper, because you may kick yourself later , if you dont record their little faces.
The longer you leave it the less detail recall is possible.

Work with the two little faeries when you need to and watch for consistancy..
Do these faeries present themselves all the time?
In times of need and you ask questions do these two always appear?
If the answers yes, then place them on your 0 card.

I have a little book filled with faery drawings. I always drew them when i was younger,
I have now finally got this deck and all my old memories of faeries have come flooding back.
Maybe i needed Imagination and fantasy back in my life, It has been rather so practical and logical for a while. Its time for change they say!!
I just absolutely love this deck, and havent clicked with a deck in ages like i do with this one.
I am normally a Tarot reader,
So this is a lovely change , And i am definately keeping these ones for my own personal journey.

Good luck with this Nani.
I hope you have loads of insightful readings with this deck.
and as always with anything to do with divination, Go with your Gut feeling.
If those little faeries are meant to be on your 0 card they will be.

nani

Thank you for your kind reply !!
I have decided to buy a little drawing book where I draw faeries. I have decided to wait until I was sure who to draw. But I have drawn my two faeries in the drawing book =). I also learning to use acrylics.
I am learning to know the cards and read with them =)
I am in love with the deck. Your answer has been very helpful (sorry I took a few days to reply I was thinking about what you said).

I'm having the time of my life, taking the cards out and making notes on a little notebook I bought for the occasion. I really really love this deck.

Thank you again!