Sign-up thread for February Faery Seekers Circle (FSC)

strings of life

Hi faery lovers!

This is my first time co-hosting this circle. Alta and I will be rotating every other month :).

--

The Faery Seekers Circle uses the decks of Brian Froud, the Faeries' Oracle and/or the Heart of Faery. No other faery decks.

The circle runs for a calendar month, generally with the readings being from the 1st to the 20th and everything to be complete by the end of the month.

Faery Lovers of any experience level are welcome, we are a friendly crew. But, if you start, you must finish!

--

If you are interested in being added to the PM notification list, please post here and Alta will add you.

--

Here is the suggested spread, it can be used for something specific or adapts nicely to a general reading. It only uses four cards, but you can also add an optional 5th card too.

via Fire Cat:

A Message from My Spirit Guide" Spread:

-1-
4-2
-3-
-5- <~ optional additional card

- 1. What should I remember that I am forgetting?
- 2. What is my Spirit Guide trying to tell me?
- 3. What is the advice my Spirit Guide is giving me?
- 4. What would be the outcome if I decide to follow this path?
* - 5. What would be the outcome if I decide to not follow this path? (optional additional card)

--

Enjoy!

- aurarcana

--

ETA: faerieluca, your PM Inbox is full so I was unable to PM you about the start of sign-ups.

ellirhyn

This looks like a good spread, I'll join! :)

Mellaenn

Cool spread; I think the Fae will speak well for that. Please count me in!

Alta

ooh, a spirit guide spread! Yes, please sign me up. :)

autumn star

sign me up too, please :)

darkbookworm13

sign me up as well please, I enjoyed the last month's readings very much :)

strings of life

darkbookworm13 said:
sign me up as well please, I enjoyed the last month's readings very much :)
Wonderful, welcome back :thumbsup:!

Everyone, I added you to the sign-uplist: ellirhyn, NikkiB, Mellaenn, Alta, autumn star, darkbookworm13

BlueDragonfly

This looks like an intriguing spread! Sign me up! :D