Sabian Symbol Study Group: Aries 7 - #7

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill.

Sun Sign: ARIES
Degree: 7
Number: 7

Symbol: A MAN SUCCESSFULLY EXPRESSING HIMSELF IN TWO WORLDS AT ONCE.

Elven

references from Lynda Hills book - The Sabian Symbols as an Oracle :)

This Symbol relates to being able to function on two different levels at once - or to be successfully multi-tasking! LOL!!
My visual impression is of a person who has the capacity to be focused and prepared to put in time and energy, and has purpose and focus - possibly someone who has a goal - but balances this with another activity.

Lynda uses two words which stand out for me - 'vesatile and adaptable'.

It is easy to see that this maybe something in which a university student, band member, sports personality, even children who share their time between two parents, may do - someone with alot of energy, drive and determination.
To some extent - even a person who is a mediator of sorts.

In a discussion regarding the two prior symbols to this one: Aries 6 ~ A square Brightly Lighted on One Side - which I saw as having a very 'Earthly' quality, and Aries 5 ~ A White Triangle is seen it has Golden Wings - which seems more 'Spiritual' - this Symbol (A Man Successfully expressing himself in two Worls at Once) could represents the balanced intergration of the two prior Symbols.

Being a number '7' I can see the teacher/student and master/apprentice in this Symbol also.

Just a few thoughts
Blessings
Elven x

MCsea

What a special symbol! (arent they all!)

Dr Marc E Jones says the key word is proficiency

People I know with this symbol have two BIG talents, accounting and sculpture, singing and computers, that sort of thing..

It has a very Gemini feel about it..
INTERESTINGLY its opposite symbol is Libra 7 - the infamous woman feeding chickens and protecting them from Hawks - doing 2 things at ONE TIME!

Elven

Yes Marina :) I saw the Gemini in this as well!! :) Yet not having much to do with the Astrology - I wasnt sure if I was correct - as sometimes I see this as opposing each other and not being co-operative (which I suppose is an aspect of that Symbol).
I then thought of identical twins as well - where two Souls take on the one journey.

Blessings
Elven x

MCsea

Part of Body: The ears FROM SOLARFIRE

squeakmo9

I have this symbol and as Elven has kindly directed me to this study group, I'll add my 2 cents as I seeing fitting for me at present.
A MAN SUCCESSFULLY EXPRESSING HIMSELF IN 2 WORLDS AT ONCE.
I can't say that I am the type of person who is brimming with multiple talents, so I don't see it fitting in that way.
Unless it was a so in a past life, if that's the case, it no longer pertains to this life.
I do multitask, but doesn't everyone, women in particular:)
So I would say that it is a balancing act to create a spiritual life, one that may not follow the mainstream, and to also be productive in the mundane activities that fill our lives. To not shortchange the spiritual for the material and vice versa. Well that's what it means to me.

MCsea

squeakmo9 thank you for that insight, thats a great new way for me to look this symbol, I think it means more if its one of your own, you can help teach others how it works in your life then we all 'see' more clearly
Thanks
Marina

Elven

Hi squeakmo9 :)

I also see that the 7 might apply:

Elven said:
Being a number '7' I can see the teacher/student and master/apprentice in this Symbol also.

and being your Karmic Symbol (if I remember) - I thought this may relate to 'past/lesson' situations - more so being 'past' family orientated? Im wondering how this may be relevant to the now with you?

Sorry for asking, but the seven isnt necesarily a traditional interpretation and Im just trying to see where some of the numerology fits with the Symbols :)

What do you think?

squeakmo9

Elven said:

That's really interesting Elven. I can relate this on a couple of different levels. I literally have spent more than the usual time in formal education, having gone through 3 different colleges with no degree, just couldn't cut it. I also enjoy taking part in other learning experiences, like yoga at a local community school, so I always have a foot inside somebody's school in some way. So I've always enjoyed the role of "student" and how found more than my share of "teachers". Your teaching me now, Elven! :) and I'm really grateful!
I have also have had my share of life "teachers" and for some strange reason, they have been considerally older than I. And I can't forget my parents were my first teachers, still are to some extent. Honestly, when I think I've got it all together, BOOM comes along someone to sober me up, I find that a form of teaching in everyday terms. So, not being that well versed in numerology, the "7" as teacher/student roles are familiar images and themes.

Elven

Karmic Symbol for Aries 7:
Aries 6 -A square brightly lit on one side.

Quest Symbol for Aries 7:
Aries 8: - A womans hat with streamers blown by the east wind.

The Opposite Symbol for Aries 7 is:
Libra 7 - A woman feeding chickens and protecting them from the hawks.

Symbols in tension with Aries 7:
Cancer 7 - Two faeries - nature spirits - dancing on a moonlit night.

Libra 7 - A woman feeding chickens and protecting them from the hawks.

Capricorn 7 - A veiled prophet speaks, seized by the power of God.

Sabian Symbols 72 degrees apart from Aries 7: (the Five Pointed Star)

Gemini 19 -In a museum a large archaic volume reveals a traditional wisdom.

Virgo 1 - In a portrait, the best of a mans ideals and traits and character are idealized.

Scorpio 13 - An inventor preforms a laboratory experiment.

Capricorn 25 - An oriental rug dealer in a store filled wih precious ornamental rugs.