Sabian Symbols Study Group: Leo 27 - #147

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: LEO
Degree: 27
Number: 147

Symbol: DAYBREAK - THE LUMINESCENCE OF DAWN IN THE EASTERN SKY.

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 146.jpg
    146.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 421

purple_scorp

Thanks huredriel,

In fact, I could make one of these cards using my own footage. I filmed an entire sunrise when I was on holidays in Queensland last year with GoldMiner. At one point I remember looking at daybreak and being totally mesmerised. It seriously looked like an alien space craft breaking through the sky. I should be able to take a photo from the film and post it here. Stay tuned.

The dreaming in colour cards are so beautiful. Thanks for the link.

with love
purple_scorp

MCsea

THANK YOU for these wonderful images (and the dreaming in colour cards link too)

This is a VERY important image for me at the moment, as my little friend who died just a month ago had this symbol as his symbol after his sun symbol - dawn has become a very important part of my day since then - new begginings, clean new awakenings, new potentials and the continutity of life..

thank you

MARINA

tink27

Wow! purple_scorp your picture is awesome! Huredriel, the Dreaming in Color Deck is incredible.

Ohh! How can we rise up from the darker elements of life, from our fears our insecurities to gain something more for ourselves. How do we open the innerself and release the darkness? How do we cast off troubling thought?

OR Do not fear the unseen, the unknown, meet it boldy, courageously and your power will be the power of the universe, your force the force that gives and sustain all life!! Wow! Great way to start the morning!

I love waking early in the morning, there is a silence, a blissful kind of peace inside and out as night is dispersed and the early morning light bursts forth!

Rising to higher levels, expanding our consciousness, joining with the live-giving force, the Sun!

A bursting forth of our soul our inner self...an elevation and increasing of our emotions....of clarifying, selecting....making a clear decision...coming to a point!! Perhaps this comes from a period of work of building something that has rquired a lot of faith, patience, diligence and perseverance. Something we have given our love and attention to.

tink :love:

MCsea

Leo 27
Birthdays: August 18th–20th
Numerology: 147
Sabian Symbol: Daybreak
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Genesis
Jane Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Chordae tendinae
Crystal Element: Citrine
Expression: Citrine is a yellow-orange variety of quartz that can occur naturally, or artificially from heat-treating amethyst. Citrine enhances new cycles in life with clear intention and devotion.
Sun Focus: You bring fresh energy to situations, even the personal and emotional, helping the progression toward success.
Affirmation: The hope that comes with each new day is my inspiration.