Your Tarot personal compass spread

dancing_moon

Taken from Little Red Tarot.

4..1/2..5

Card 2 crosses card 1 much like in the Celtic Cross. Card 6 is actually 3 cards that list the available resources.

1. You at this moment.
2. ‘Crossing card’: something which you are carrying at this time.
3. ‘Basis’: what has brought you here.
4. Something which is leaving your life.
5. Something which is coming into your life.
6. Resources you can call upon in moving forward (x 3 cards).
7. A word of advice…
8. A purpose or direction in which to head.

I like this spread because it starts as the CC, and then adds some really useful and meaningful positions. Enjoy! :)

Akiwa

Hi there,
Thank you so much for this spread. It gave me a very accurate reading, and I like what the aspects of the card placements bring. I'm putting it in my journal. Thank you!

WolfSwan

Wow - what an epic and accurate reading. It's just what I needed to hear and very clearly reflected where I have been and where I am going. Thank you for sharing!

cozmo0_4

What if card 8 is a negative card ? Is this position like the final outcome, or take the advice of the cards before to change your ways.

Final card 10 swords.

Obviously not after a reading - done that myself but the reading was very accurate and positive till the last card. If I change my attitude of what the others have said (6 th position mainly), can this be changed ?

dancing_moon

Hi cozmo0_4,

Card 8 is not the outcome, it's a direction that you need to take with regards to your question/situation, or the answer to your original question. For this position, you need to consider the cards' more action-like/direction-like meanings. E.g. for 10 of Swords it would be something like 'stop thinking about this', 'change your opinion about this', 'let go of negative thinking', or 'let the situation go, no need to beat a dead horse'.

Hope this helps. :)

cozmo0_4

Thank you for clarification.