fast made up 'what am I most afraid of'? spread

donnalee

I decided to use one card to test out a new deck on 'what am I most afraid of, even if I secretly deny it to myself?' and had no real answer in mind--figured it'd be death or loss etc. The answer (which I won't tell right now) is completely correct, and when I said, "Tell me more" and three cards stuck together as I pulled them, they completely summed it up for me. Huh. Helpful deck, the Harmonious Tarot! I love to know what I don't know--

EDIT TO ADD: The next post, below, expands into an actual original spread--

donnalee

To expand on that, I will take the cards back into the deck and lay out my own usual made-up spread that first looks at the situation, then at the contributing factors, and then what is best to do or be aware of for the best outcome. I can't leave you with only one card and call it an original spread! I use one to three cards for what is going on, and the same number for the causes and conditions, and the same number for best outcome. Lately I also lay out at least one card for each of those under the catogory of what to do next, what actions can be taken, to help those best outcomes happen--in this case I will consider using cards to indicate what is best to know and do to prevent this unwanted outcome, as well as for the best outcome for all of it. The format can look like a row of cards with the others below them, or whatever works for you. The below is just one example using three cards in each category.

1*2*3 (situation)
4*5*6 (contributing causes)
7*8*9 (for best outcome)
10*11*12 (actions to take now)

and whatever clarifiers help--

EDIT TO ADD: I just did this, and the original 'fear' card from the first past little structure came up right in the middle of the 'contributing causes' row, and the reading was very powerful and helpful. Yay cards!