Interpersonal relationship spread

moon_light

Hey, there! I just thought I'd share a spread I came up with a while ago. I initially meant for it to be used with romantic relationships, but have found that it works for other types of relationships, too. It gives a good overview of where things are currently at and what will be helpful moving forward. I hope some of you find it useful!

***4***
1**3**2
***5***

1. You
2. Your interest/partner
3. What you’re facing
4. What will help
5. What won’t help

donnalee

I like this: I just used it for a coworker situation, and it makes sense to me. Thanks!

Hey, there! I just thought I'd share a spread I came up with a while ago. I initially meant for it to be used with romantic relationships, but have found that it works for other types of relationships, too. It gives a good overview of where things are currently at and what will be helpful moving forward. I hope some of you find it useful!

***4***
1**3**2
***5***

1. You
2. Your interest/partner
3. What you’re facing
4. What will help
5. What won’t help

Miss Woo

Great spread, thanks! :)

I'm also going to use it for a co-worker... I might do it tonight. I will let you know how it goes!

Miss Woo

I used this spread last night and it was completely accurate and very helpful, thanks! :)

moon_light

I used this spread last night and it was completely accurate and very helpful, thanks! :)

Thanks! I've found that it's a useful little thing... I'm glad it worked for you.

Fayrena

It's very nice to see a spread about interpersonal relationships with other people as opposed to just romantic relationships. Thank you for sharing it!!!

moon_light

It's very nice to see a spread about interpersonal relationships with other people as opposed to just romantic relationships. Thank you for sharing it!!!

You're welcome. I've found that it's good for most relationships in most situations, so it's a versatile spread. Hopefully you'll get something out of it!