Daily card drawn twice

Deana86

Hi all

Has anyone drawn out their daily card based on a similar question you asked before and the same card has come out?

I have drawn out the 2 of cups two days in a row when it comes to asking the tarots for advice about my ex. It's not really giving me clear advice specifically based on my questions but the meaning of this card is telling me much more then what I I'm needing advice one.

Anyone had daily card drawn twice? And does it mean anything when you get daily cards drawn twice?

page of wands

I drew The Hermit for today, and I did a few days ago as well. The astrological sign that goes with it is Virgo (which is mine). And it describes me very well. Also, I have been spending a lot of time alone and doing tarot things, specifically tarot about myself. It just makes sense that I would draw this card more than once.

Grizabella

Yep---it means you drew the same card twice. LOL Just kidding, of course.

I don't see much of any real significance to it other than the fact that it's gotten you to pondering over what it might mean. That's always good when learning the cards. Giving lots of in-depth consideration to any of the cards is how we learn all the nuances they give us. Did you ask a question or did you just draw a card of the day?

Whitewitch10

It means you have a connection, but neither of you are willing to make contact. Your both waiting for the other to contact

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Deana86

I drew The Hermit for today, and I did a few days ago as well. The astrological sign that goes with it is Virgo (which is mine). And it describes me very well. Also, I have been spending a lot of time alone and doing tarot things, specifically tarot about myself. It just makes sense that I would draw this card more than once.
Thanks, this card came up another 2 times however hasn't been drawn since. Not sure what it was trying to tell me

page of wands

Thanks, this card came up another 2 times however hasn't been drawn since. Not sure what it was trying to tell me

This is what the 2 of cups can mean, and I thought it might with you and your ex:

calling a truce
healing a severed relationship
bringing together opposites
letting bygones be bygones
coming to a satisfactory agreement
declaring peace
forgiving and forgetting

Maybe that's why you kept drawing it.

nisaba

Hi all

Has anyone drawn out their daily card based on a similar question you asked before and the same card has come out?

I take that as one of two things: either your deck is doing its job properly, or you haven't taken the advice of the card and acted on it yet, so the same message is appropriate until you do.

Deana86

It means you have a connection, but neither of you are willing to make contact. Your both waiting for the other to contact

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I've been making contacting, that's the problem, but he hasn't been responding for the past week. I have now stopped emailing him altogether, I have tried everything I could to stay in contact with him. I now feel if he wants contact that he will contact me I guess. Hurts though

Deana86

This is what the 2 of cups can mean, and I thought it might with you and your ex:

calling a truce
healing a severed relationship
bringing together opposites
letting bygones be bygones
coming to a satisfactory agreement
declaring peace
forgiving and forgetting

Maybe that's why you kept drawing it.
Hey Page of wands

Those meanings aren't letting to do with the reason why we split. We didn't split on bad terms and we would still be together if his wife didn't threaten him.

I'm saying that, I'm starting to wonder if he loved me enough why hasn't he tried to fight for me as well. I have stopped contacting him, if we ever unite, it will have to be on his accord. Otherwise I guess he just wasn't the one.

Deana86

I take that as one of two things: either your deck is doing its job properly, or you haven't taken the advice of the card and acted on it yet, so the same message is appropriate until you do.
I'm not sure what the card is trying to advise me of. I pulled the king of pentacles today as my one card draw with the same question. When I couldn't understand what this card was trying to tell me, I did a 3 card draw and the 2 of cups came up again. For now, I think it's time to put that question aside for a few weeks and concentrate on other things.