Fated union?

lunalafey

I did some chart comparison, two natal charts, male and female, as well as a chart for the day they met. In these charts I found what seems to be an indication of fated union...I think....what would you think?
In her chart; transiting Mars conjuncts{exact}with her natal Jupiter.
In his chart; transiting Venus conjuncts{by 1 degree}his natal Jupiter.

Minderwiz

Lunalafey,

Very interesting - However its a lot to read into two transits over two or three days. Certainly the Venus transit would dispose him towards relationships, especially love relationships - so he would be in the right mood and it would make a good transit for a wedding (that is to be planned). Mars/Jupiter would make a good time for her for any physical action - its good for any new enterprise - it could also be good for gambling.

So we have two people who might be predisposed to a relationship. Whether that relationship will actually occur and whether it will last will depend on a chart comparison of their natal charts in some depth.

From your post I would assume that they are indeed having a relationship, so the issue is more will it last. I do not believe that anything is fated in the sense that it is destined to happen. Astrology can show predisposition - likelihoods, trend but it is not a crystal ball - it may be that their charts show a high degree of compatibility in which case there is a strong probability they will stay together - so that's your next task - given the relationship has started how compatible are they, Astrologically?

tehuti

I would not take much account of transits in this situation in the sense of their reflecting the future of a relationship, except for an exact aspect between a transiting outer planet, especially Pluto, and a natal planet, especially Mars, Venus, Moon, or a planet in the seventh house.

What I would look at more is aspects between the two natal charts. Again, it is the outer planets, especially Pluto, which act on the other chart in such a way that it makes the subject of that second chart experience the relationship as fated in some way. Neptune can also be important in this respect, in his "unity" mode. However, the danger here is that he can also represent illusion with its inevitable subsequent disillusion.

Also, the dynamics between the natal planets of the individuals tell us how they perceive each other and interact. However, you might also want to look at the composite chart, which, in effect, can be seen as being the chart of the relationship itself seen as an entity.

Obviously, insights from the composite have to be merged with those from the interaction of the two natal charts, and also with what is learnt from each individual chart in order to get a full picture.

krys

lunalafey

connections continue

well....a bit more for this pair...both are the same Sun sign...Taurus.....same rising.....Virgo
both placements are within 7 degrees of each other. But thier Moons are in opposite signs but to far to make an opposition.
Currently they are happy together...yet both have emotional issues in thier past and that at times has caused a riff. He says it's like clockwork, every two weeks or so there is some sort of incident...this stands to reason considering there moons are on opposite ends thus every two weeks it's on her side or his side...WHAM...but they both realize that it's thier past(both have some degree of PTSD)
As far as fated union...perhaps the wrong term, but that's how they feel about it and that is what caused me to investigate. At the time of the meeting, she was definately not looking, says though that she felt an intense attraction towards him and odd since even the most handsome and eligible gave her no rise what so ever. He was looking but had not found anything that interested him and his high standards.
I don't have the charts in front of me so I can't take a look at other placemants...he took them...to show her...must retrive.....

meatbox666

Let us have their birth information. The reason is to look at their charts on www.astro.com.

lunalafey

couple data

OK meatbox, here ya' go.

Hers: 5/10/72 2:52pm Quartzite KS
His: 5/18/70 2:03pm Las Vegas NV