Lumina Tarot

Madrigal

Flipped through a lot of the cards...

Female Courts are fab...a lot of the pips could be considered unillustrated...

Justice :heart: Fool :heart: Hierophant :heart:

Six of Pents brilliant! Five of Cups :heart: Knight of Wands :heart: King of Pents yes! Ten of Swords brilliant! Five of Wands!!! Emperor meh, Magician=Jesus, Star meh.

There is enough creativity here for me to put this into the cart.

Annabelle

Oh, how lovely! I hadn't seen this one before now, but it is stunning.

There is enough creativity here for me to put this into the cart.

Ditto :). I don't usually make purchasing decisions quite so quickly, but this looks too good to pass up.

Citrin

This is sooo gorgeous! I love it. :) It does have a Wild Unknown vibe to it, just like the Alchemist's Oracle. I actually want them both. For a while I considered ordering both but the cost with shipping is whoooa... :( Ugh. I don't know which one I'm more drawn to actually.

FLizarraga

Thank you!

ETA: It seems that this is another deck for the young, white, slim and pretty - at least if you're a woman. The geometric and abstract cards are very interesting.

The male images are also young and very sexified, a nice change from the usual boobfest.

Sort of Wild Unknown meets Tarot of Vampyres.

daphne

Beautiful, it really looks like it is the same artist of WU.

Though I like it, I find it enormous expensive.

Scarlet Woodland

Beautiful, it really looks like it is the same artist of WU.

Though I like it, I find it enormous expensive.

Might be a currency conversion thing... it works out the same as the WU for me.

Combined shipping is a bit daft though, you might as well buy the oracle and the tarot separately. Will have a think about the oracle though, as if I got hit with the VAT and "administration fee" would be much better off getting them together. Hmmm.

daphne

Might be a currency conversion thing... it works out the same as the WU for me.

Combined shipping is a bit daft though, you might as well buy the oracle and the tarot separately. Will have a think about the oracle though, as if I got hit with the VAT and "administration fee" would be much better off getting them together. Hmmm.

Yes, it can be, I just cannot afford such a spending on a deck (and the book). But the book I never care for, anyway. I wished it was also the option to get only the deck, without the book, but then cheaper.

If you get it, I am curious to know about the cardstock and quality overall.

Shade

I actually assumed it was the Wild Unknown creator's second deck. I passed on that first one but this is striking. Where would I use it? Hmmmmm...