Just wanted to share....

Sharla

9th house is also a house of knowledge, guru, teachers.

I believe long distance travel can also mean travels that we don't usually make everyday.

I don't have my horary book next to me...so just some thoughts about 9th house.

Well we live 1 1/2 hours away, but it did take him 2 hrs as he took a wrong turning because he was too busy txting lol.

So yes going on all the other meanings for the 9th house, then i'm seeing it more as long distance travel......none of the other meanings are relevant to the question.

scorpiogirl

OMG stupid me, sorry scorpio girl, you are correct im having a blonde moment today lol.

Ive been looking at mars not venus....mars is in capricorn and yes venus is in scorpio making her detriment.

Okay now ive cleared that up....yes it is a secretive r'ship unfortunately, so you were right saying this.

How did you see the "secret" is it because of venus being in detriment.....or more so because she is is scorpio.....scorpio ruling the 8th house of secrets ? Infact does the 8th house even rule secrets?

.......No it bloody doesn't .....WAKE UP SHARLA!!!!!!! Scorpio is on the 12th house cusp, being the house of secrets.

Its the time of the month for me.....im blaming it on that, it does send me scatter brained most months
lol.

BTW thanks for your help Scorpiogirl :)
Lol! Ok glad we are looking at the same thing. I was confused for a second! You are welcome.
I'm seeing what you see! Good.
Ain't horary fun? Lol Lol.