One horary reading available.

Sharla

I need some mind distraction from my own stuff ....so willing to do a chart reading for someone, preferably someone who's not had one yet.

Just let me know what you want an answer to, this can be in any area apart from medical.

Even a missing item...as i like finding missing items with horary, it's fun.

Feedback is obviously required.

mahafrins

I could try this for APs thoughts of being friends with me post my Valentines day message?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Sharla

I could try this for APs thoughts of being friends with me post my Valentines day message?

This needs to be quite a meaningful question to you mahafrins, not just anything.

Who is AP to you ? and how would this chart help you ?

Its going to take me about an hr ( or even more) to go through a chart .....so the question needs to be worth while.

pageofswords9110

Just a question Sharla is it possible to look up past life connections and karma in charts ?

mahafrins

This needs to be quite a meaningful question to you mahafrins, not just anything.

Who is AP to you ? and how would this chart help you ?

Its going to take me about an hr ( or even more) to go through a chart .....so the question needs to be worth while.

AP is the love of my life and my guy I was dating from June to September he went off for work on ship all was well till last month and he chose to dump me over an awkward misunderstanding..I have lost touch and wanted to get in touch again to know how he'd react.. so I thought a Valentine's message is the best patch up..

This chart is very important to me cause I know if there is still a future in this relationship as I believe once he is back in March he may want me back. I'm just making it fluid till then for next month

Sharla

Just a question Sharla is it possible to look up past life connections and karma in charts ?

I'm not too sure tbt, maybe start another thread asking this question and see if someone knows.

I've got a feeling this will be more in relation to your natal chart to get this sort of information.

Sharla

AP is the love of my life and my guy I was dating from June to September he went off for work on ship all was well till last month and he chose to dump me over an awkward misunderstanding..I have lost touch and wanted to get in touch again to know how he'd react.. so I thought a Valentine's message is the best patch up..

This chart is very important to me cause I know if there is still a future in this relationship as I believe once he is back in March he may want me back. I'm just making it fluid till then for next month

Right okay so i will word the question "Will AP want to get back with mahafrins".

mahafrins

Right okay so i will word the question "Will AP want to get back with mahafrins".
Cool but more so in March cause it can maybe make progress post my Valentines but actually getting back is best in March since he is physically present

Sharla

https://postimg.org/image/83vduzax3/

Your mercury and he is jupiter. You are dignified more being in an angular house confirming that your going to be the one to reach out to him first, he's not too happy with things being in his derived 8th and cadent, which is why he's still not contacted you.....but this house he's not good for how he's feeling....you seem to have really hurt in with how you were being.

Your receiving him by face and fall n he's receiving you by triplicity. So he does still think a lot of you at least, even though he is still mad with you. And you feel that things with him are pretty bad and feel helpless about it, but you still have hope.

The is a separating square between you both which shows the arguments and tension that took place before.
If I put mercury back into sagg from when this took place then he was receiving mars in detriment then so maybe it was your aggressiveness in the way you were communicating with him that he didn't like.

He doesn't want to contact you right now as his 1st is a mute sign meaning no communication.

If I use venus as you too then he's in your sign so he does still want you and with venus being in the 8th shows your worry about the way things are also.

Jupiter's antiscion has just passed neptune in his 1st, so he has been feeling confused about things recently in regards to you.

Venus antiscion is coming up to a conjunction with fixed star Antares which is about cycles ending and giving up on things. This happens at about the same time when mars moves into Aries in 2 degrees and conjunct the fixed star of kerb which is about being jilted by a lover. But id say these just show your angst feeling about things.....feeling desperate and worried.

If I also use sun for him and use his antiscion this puts him in Scorpio which is another mute sign and also fixed meaning he is remaining stubborn in not speaking to you because of what's happened.

The moon is now square with jupiter and the moons antiscion is directly on his other significator the sun so I suppose this could just mean that he is really effecting you emotionally right now, I think your starting to panic a little that this is the end for you both.

As moon next aspect is a sextile with venus after its collected the light from jupiter, then I'd say that you will hear back from him, and this is also going on the fact of the reception between you both....as like i mentioned before, he does still have feelings for you.

Going on a time then it will be in approx a month.

mahafrins

Firstly what a good and and honest reading i have given you a brief background to this whole mess which has only caused me devastation and pain but i know deep in my heart this has to be back as it has its own magical force.. i like your reading so much i take liberty to share it with my sister who is equally troubled about this whole issue...
https://postimg.org/image/83vduzax3/

Your mercury and he is jupiter. You are dignified more being in an angular house confirming that your going to be the one to reach out to him first, he's not too happy with things being in his derived 8th and cadent, which is why he's still not contacted you.....but this house he's not good for how he's feeling....you seem to have really hurt in with how you were being..

He is stronger generally than me our zodiacs he is scorpio while i am libra.. You know how women get cranky over a situation which was out of reach and that's what happened when we lost touch where he was receiving messages on watsapp but for me it was showing as if he ignored it like it didnt go blue but had double ticks as a result i thought he is wilfully ignoring and then i said a handful of mean things which he has held on to.. i said sorry 5 times but nope he didnt want to move on from this hurt..
Your receiving him by face and fall n he's receiving you by triplicity. So he does still think a lot of you at least, even though he is still mad with you. And you feel that things with him are pretty bad and feel helpless about it, but you still have hope.
Yes i am hopeful all the time if he thinks of me i think of him the minute i awake and all the time he is my main and only thought he cannot forget me so soon just over a misunderstanding and i cant stop thinking of him...

The is a separating square between you both which shows the arguments and tension that took place before.
If I put mercury back into sagg from when this took place then he was receiving mars in detriment then so maybe it was your aggressiveness in the way you were communicating with him that he didn't like.
Well yes he didnt like it but then come on i asked for a 2nd chance and i am sure he can provide it.. Problem is he is overseas till March and hence its best we have less communication. The ships dont have satellite his watsapps off occasionally its not easy being in touch and doesnt really help..

He doesn't want to contact you right now as his 1st is a mute sign meaning no communication.
Yes he doesnt and i am keeping distant as well cause it helps me rethink things but you know i am stronger for him in my silence like i give him tellapathic messages...

If I use venus as you too then he's in your sign so he does still want you and with venus being in the 8th shows your worry about the way things are also.

Jupiter's antiscion has just passed neptune in his 1st, so he has been feeling confused about things recently in regards to you.

So he is confused cause we aint in touch as a result he wonders if i still want him or should he move on when we dont he is also not sure if he did the right things with me before he broke off.. Yyou know, it was not required in the first place.. He should have moved pass the hurt and started afresh but was hard for him i guess....or i dont know he just holds on to the negative of a relationship and thats not right when there is so much more depth to it aqnd there is such a lovely past understanding both physical and mental....

Venus antiscion is coming up to a conjunction with fixed star Antares which is about cycles ending and giving up on things. This happens at about the same time when mars moves into Aries in 2 degrees and conjunct the fixed star of kerb which is about being jilted by a lover. But id say these just show your angst feeling about things.....feeling desperate and worried.

If I also use sun for him and use his antiscion this puts him in Scorpio which is another mute sign and also fixed meaning he is remaining stubborn in not speaking to you because of what's happened.

The moon is now square with jupiter and the moons antiscion is directly on his other significator the sun so I suppose this could just mean that he is really effecting you emotionally right now, I think your starting to panic a little that this is the end for you both.
Yea he gave up on us after so much love which was so odd... Oh i worry all the time like its my morning worry and my night worry i dont worry that much about my job loss also as post this break up i also lost my job.... which sucked in any case but the money was decent...

As moon next aspect is a sextile with venus after its collected the light from jupiter, then I'd say that you will hear back from him, and this is also going on the fact of the reception between you both....as like i mentioned before, he does still have feelings for you.

Going on a time then it will be in approx a month.

Yes he will be here on the 14th of March and i will be messaging him on Valentines day to get him felt loved and romantic again and this really gives me peace thanx a million prayers to you.. Now i can do no more than pray for us to become stronger...