Cardstock is incredible with these...like buttah

photo%201-70_zpsnkpaemgy.jpg

photo%202-71_zpsjcyiaw4h.jpg

photo%203-39_zpstgy10sc7.jpg

photo%204-19_zps1fxnsp1z.jpg

photo%202-74_zpsmcmxhlvf.jpg

photo%203-41_zps7xjxsjlt.jpg

celticnoodle

Madrigal, what gorgeous cards! My fave is the Aves deck. The colors are gorgeous! thanks for sharing. Now going back to look at some other peoples beauties too. :)

urbandryad

Gwah! Those decks are beautiful! Where do people fine these beautiful decks? And now I have a NEW thing to start collecting besides tarot and oracle. XD

celticnoodle

Gwah! Those decks are beautiful! Where do people fine these beautiful decks? And now I have a NEW thing to start collecting besides tarot and oracle. XD

:laugh: I know! me too!

I have always loved playing cards--since I was a little kid. A few years ago, I began to collect them wherever we visit--trying to find a deck with pictures of the place we were visiting--though it is usually only the backs of the cards with nice pics. I just bought a deck in Bruge--but again, only the backs are done. I love these with the very beautiful designs on each card! :thumbsup:

HOW & WHERE do you find these?

Madrigal

Thanks. In terms of finding them, Kickstarter is a great source. And folks post great finds in the general Oracles forum--rabbit trails ensue from there ;)

I've got a fully illustrated, all 52 cards, deck of Arthur Rackham's interpretation of Wagner's, 'Ring Cycle' that I'll post pics of later. Dreamy and lovely.

Padma

I have those too, Laura. In fact, oddly, I was just going to go take pics of them to post here, when I saw your post! Too funny! I love the Qu of Spades card.

I like decks where all of the cards are illustrated, like my Key to the Kingdom deck. I like to use those images to read with :)

I borrowed this image from someone's blog (not mine)http://www.adnil.com/CARDS/keys.html