Ceccoli deck study, anyone?

swedishfish612

I decided to work a little deeper with this deck and I came looking for the study group, only to discover that there wasn't one! Is anyone interested in studying this deck with me?

We can discuss how to proceed if anyone else is interested, but I'm thinking we could just skip around and post on whatever card we'd like, rather than starting with the Majors and working through? Just my opinion, of course, but it seems like lot of people get to the Lovers or maybe a few cards on, and interest fizzles out! I'd also be open to going card by card, but starting with the minors instead, just to shake things up. We could even do all of the Aces, then the 2's, and so on. Open to ideas!

Anyway, hopefully at least one or 2 people would like to join me?

La Force

I am in.

I feel we should explore the various Systems ( RWS, Thoth, Marseille, Intuitive reading systems) into the game (Sherlock Holmes), Test this deck out in all aspects, see what one works the best with these cards.

So in each card that is posted we can include a tid bit about each system.

La Force

swedishfish612

I am in.

I feel we should explore the various Systems ( RWS, Thoth, Marseille, Intuitive reading systems) into the game (Sherlock Holmes), Test this deck out in all aspects, see what one works the best with these cards.

So in each card that is posted we can include a tid bit about each system.

La Force

I'm game, but I know only a little about Marseilles, and truly nothing about Thoth. I don't even own the Thoth. I'll have to rely on others' expertise!

La Force

I'm game, but I know only a little about Marseilles, and truly nothing about Thoth. I don't even own the Thoth. I'll have to rely on others' expertise!

Bring What ever knowledge you have dear. Not to worry if you know nothing about the Thoth, don't be shy, head down to the Thoth section, under the heading,Tarot special Interest, and take a peek, it not scary, to get your feet wet, and if you have any question while your there post away.

This is what is awesome about AT everything we need, in order to do this, is all here iin the: Tarot Special Interest section ( RWS, Marseille, Thoth)

La Force

Zephyros

l be a "guest poster." I don't have this deck, but I'll comment now and again about its Thothy aspects. Sounds cool.

La Force

Yesterday, I took a drive to the dollar store picked up supplies to do this project. So, I've already begun this study today, All the suit of cups cards complete.

What I need is someone to post images of the cards for me cause I am not a subscriber, therefore I can not upload any pics.

Also I need permission to include the divinatory meaning of each card from the RWS - LWB, and AC Thoth LWB. would anyone have an problem or issue of me doing so. Will I need to contact US games to get permission, etc.

La Force

MissChiff

My deck should be here this week. I will join as soon as I get it.

swedishfish612

Yesterday, I took a drive to the dollar store picked up supplies to do this project. So, I've already begun this study today, All the suit of cups cards complete.

What I need is someone to post images of the cards for me cause I am not a subscriber, therefore I can not upload any pics.

Also I need permission to include the divinatory meaning of each card from the RWS - LWB, and AC Thoth LWB. would anyone have an problem or issue of me doing so. Will I need to contact US games to get permission, etc.

La Force

I can take photos, but I don't have a scanner so they won't be the nice, simple close-up photos I've seen on other threads. But it's something, and maybe as we go along someone else will add better ones! I have no idea about the meaning stuff, but I see a lot of others posting bits and pieces of things from other books...maybe a good question for a Moderator?

Shall we wait for MissChiff to receive her deck or go ahead and start? I've kind of started on my own, in my journal!

MissChiff

Please go ahead and start. I will read along.

La Force

I can take photos, but I don't have a scanner so they won't be the nice, simple close-up photos I've seen on other threads. But it's something, and maybe as we go along someone else will add better ones! I have no idea about the meaning stuff, but I see a lot of others posting bits and pieces of things from other books...maybe a good question for a Moderator?

Shall we wait for MissChiff to receive her deck or go ahead and start? I've kind of started on my own, in my journal!

Yeah I see that too in other Study threads, I have contacted US games for permission, I can throw up a few cards, from the cups suit, So you can see and understand the format that is going on in my head, to make this study group at it most benefical manner possible, so we can put this beast to rest. lol

I'll start all posts with the LWB meanings etc. Then Myself and you all can follow it in seperate posts. That way should this study group die out, anyone who follows behind us can see what we started and continue the format. I'll post a Card tonight. Keep an eye for it :)

La Force