Sasuraibito Tarot

zeldajones91

I haven't bought a new tarot deck in almost 2 years, but I'm really interested in the new Sasuraibito Tarot. At $48.00 it is NOT cheap, especially for a cheapskate like me! I already know that I love the artwork, but my biggest concern is readability.

Has anyone else bought this deck, and if so, have you worked with it much? Is it a deep deck, or does it just have a pretty face?

lantana

I'm interested in this deck too... Mostly in how the cardstock is. Is it one of those gilded decks that tears itself up, or does it seem pretty sturdy?

Essjay

I've got my eye on this too. I watched Imogen Walters's flip through on YouTube and am waiting for stock to come in at Little Red Tarot too! (I agree with Scarlet Woodland - that website is a blessing to us UK peeps!).

zeldajones91

I've got my eye on this too. I watched Imogen Walters's flip through on YouTube and am waiting for stock to come in at Little Red Tarot too! (I agree with Scarlet Woodland - that website is a blessing to us UK peeps!).

Oh yes, Imogen's review of this deck is absolutely lovely. I love every single card in the Sasuraibito (except for maybe the Emperor, which I feel neutral about) and I don't usually feel that way about most decks. The only thing holding me back is the price tag, since my husband and I are planning on moving this month and our security deposit is huge! :mad:

JadePixie

It's a nice deck, artwork is great, no issues with the card stock or gilding. Haven't had the chance to play with it much but I can't imagine there being any issues.

Essjay

Oh yes, Imogen's review of this deck is absolutely lovely. I love every single card in the Sasuraibito (except for maybe the Emperor, which I feel neutral about) and I don't usually feel that way about most decks. The only thing holding me back is the price tag, since my husband and I are planning on moving this month and our security deposit is huge! :mad:

I was done with deck buying but this one really pulls at my heartstrings. I feel your pain!

CharlotteK

Another grateful and regular UK customer of Little Red here too! Got my eye on this also :)

gregory

And another. Mine's on pre-order, like.

avalonian

It's a lovely deck, I don't even mind that I paid shipping and customs because I didn't wait for Little Red Tarot to get it.

:) :) :)

Essjay

Another grateful and regular UK customer of Little Red here too! Got my eye on this also :)

I don't know what we did without them! I'm checking daily to see when stock's in :D