how do people see u?o_0

FacesSunward

hey all this is the first spread ive made up plz tell me if it works out 4 u....

first split the deck normally then spread the cards in an arc then take one from both ends lay them like this 1........2 then take one from the middle lay it like this 1..3...2 then do it again so u have another row so it will look like this 1...3...2

1/5. how you see yourself
3/4. how you are
2/6. how other ppl see u

its worked for me but i want to no wat u think
thank u guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mynathan

This worked pretty well for me... provided food for thought. :) While I see myself as a King of Wands, I am actually more of a King of Swords, which I admit does make sense (other than the fact that I'm a female). I view myself as being much more conventional (10 of Pents) than I actually am (I'm viewing the Tower within this context as an opposite of this type of stable, conventional way of being). The only cups were in the final row-- of how others see me. Overall, I liked this spread! Thanks for sharing! :)

Acatalepsy

I really like this spread. It quite accurate for me, and I learned that I need to drop some more ego! I got the ace of pentacles for 1, but 4 was the four of pentacles. Plus I got the Hermit for 6, so I guess I should socialize more! ^_^

Thanks for sharing this spread.

getoffmyskittle

Wow, I know I'm reviving an old thread, but I think my deck just told me that I'm WAY too hard on myself. :bugeyed: Thanks for the spread!

Phoenix Rising

I tried this spread out, and it is interesting how other people see me.

Empress and Devil....oh my, they obviously think I'm a slave to motherhood or my children....they got that right!! And I don't like that one bit, I'm making changes though.

Phoenix

tarotlyn

...still haven't done this "very" interesting spread yet...
...maybe afraid of the 2/6 position...

...cuz' I know that no one ever sees us as
WE THINK they will or should :eek::bugeyed::laugh:

..."maybe" I will give it whirl tomorrow...lol

:):heart:tarotlyn

EDT: ...I did a similar spread once about how the AT members
saw me...(when I first joined)...and lo and behold...I got the Fool card!:laugh:

Well, I wasn't new and inexperienced to the Tarot...just to the forum.
...that was in May of 2007...it is almost 2009...maybe they think differently now?...
...but...should I really take the chance and lay this spread?
(might get the Fool again! :eek: lol ) ...just maybe...some things are better left "unknown" :laugh: