The "How does my sick pet feel" Spread?

firecatpickles

I made this up to see how my ailing pet feels after having come back from the vets' office today, and on medication. (Don't worry, she is not deathly ill, just being treated...)

This is in the shape of the inverted pentagram, with respect to the five elements:

1******3

5***********4

******2​

1. What does my pet believe?

2. What is keeping h/er grounded?

3. How is s/he feeling?

4. What is that sparkle in h/er eye? Or, where lies the danger?

5. What is she thinking?

Dolphin_Dreamer

Have you tried this yet?

firecatpickles

Yes, I have. You can read my throw here.

I want to clarify the elements, for those who use more intutition in their readings:

1. Spirit
2. Earth
3. Water
4. Fire
5. Air

K:spade:K

Linda Gomez

Injured Border Collie

How lucky for your pet to have such a loving home. I would amputate the leg and see how it goes. The final option of putting your dog to sleep can still be done if you find that the quality of life has diminished to the extent that your dog refuses to eat, etc. See how it goes. I've heard great stories about 3-legged dogs. My dog was blinded as a puppy in one eye. She adjusted well and lived to be 14. If the surgery is affordable to amputate, then I hope you do it. We did a lens implant and it was expensive but our little Bichon's eye looked normal even though she could not see out of it.

You might also ask why setting the leg is $3,000. That seems very expensive.

I see the fool with the little dog along side blissfully following without a care in the world. It's not time to end your dog's life just yet.

Best wishes!

littlestar

What a wonderful spread. Thanks for sharing!

One i will definately do! My puppy (i still call him my puppy) even though he is 14 years old :) has been sick lately. He is on medication for a heart murmur (sp?) He is good some days and other days not so good. We almost lost him one night and had to rush him to the emergency vet in the middle of the night. Well worth it though as he pulled through.