my new crystals

celticnoodle

Thought I'd share my goodies that I purchased while in Tucson, AZ. I didn't take one yet of my newest crystal ball--but will tomorrow. For some reason, it took me over 30 minutes to get this stupid picture of the other 5 to even go through. I don't know what the problem was--but must be me. I detest my phone. I can't wait for Dec. 2016, as I plan to go back to an apple phone where it is easy for dummies to do things!!! :laugh:

Meanwhile, here are some of the newest additions to my stash. :)

from left to right are: my smallest "Vortex healing stone". it says on the paper this:
This is an actual healing (shaman) Vortex Rock from 'Bell Rock', Sedona, AZ.

next to that small "vortex" is Kyanite, Spirit Quartz, then another Vortex Shaman Healing Rock, then finally on the very end is a Chevron Amethyst.

I only spelled out the papers description for the Vortex, as I am hoping some shamans here on A.T. can help me with how to use this. So far in my google searches, all I can find out is that I can magnify my feelings--so I need to be mindful to be happy--to magnify this rather then angry or upset--which could also be magnified. However, I am wondering if this can be used in a different way, such as me being able to possibly magnify the power of my prayers for someone who is ill perhaps? When I send healing energies to someone--will these be magnified? When I meditate, how could this stone help me with that or hurt me? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you, in advance. :)

Attachments

• 20160221_212027.jpg
    20160221_212027.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 303

Bonny

Wow Celtic,

Stunning!!!

They make my heart feel soothed just by looking at them!!! Lots of blessings for you there!

B:)

celticnoodle

:D Thank you, Bonnie. They make me feel the same way too! I love them very much. Still trying to understand the two orange colored ones tbh. They do make me feel warm and happy, overall, so that is a good thing at least! I just want to learn more about it and how to use it, wisely. :D

Falcor

Beautuful

Each looks to me charged with energy even from the picture. I was especially drawn to the quartz, it's amazing, like star dust.

celticnoodle

Thanks Falcor! :)

I finally found out that the 2 orange colored crystals are Wulfenite. (thank you, sweetcherise13!). I find it very interesting that I was so drawn to them in the shop, (and am STILL very drawn to them at home), because they are a crystal that will truly help me in a healing that I so desperately need.

http://www.ravencrystals.com/WULFENITE_df_123.html

I had never even heard of this crystal before, but when I was in the shop, I was specifically drawn to them. I felt the need to have them, and ended up picking up two of them, not just one. Now, I know why! I have been trying to figure out what they were and couldn't find anything on them. Thankfully, sweetcherise13 was also curious and found them, finally! :D

Even still, I am mostly drawn to these two new crystals. I can't stop looking at them, searching for information on them. :D They definitely DO have a strong energy in them, and I do feel that they will a great help to me right now.

I do love all my crystals, but right now the Wulfenite is one that is really needed. Wonder now, divine guidance? whatever, I'm grateful I found them!

EmpyreanKnight

Lordy, I gotta get myself a Spirit Quartz. Yours looks positively majestic.

celticnoodle

:D

Isn't it gorgeous? I LOVE IT!!! It is very calming and having a bit of amethyst in it--will be good for my crown chakra. It is also a crystal that will help to clear other crystals of any negativity. I liked that part of it too!

Thank you for your post. :)

yannie

You know... I don't know why but I'm crazy insane drawn to spirit quartz right now... Has been on my mind for days! & I thought getting moldavite would've been enough... The One Stone To Rule Them All. Guess I'm wrong! I certainly hope spirit quartz can help clear this blockage that I SO need clearing right now...it's driving me insane!

celticnoodle

You know... I don't know why but I'm crazy insane drawn to spirit quartz right now... Has been on my mind for days! & I thought getting moldavite would've been enough... The One Stone To Rule Them All. Guess I'm wrong! I certainly hope spirit quartz can help clear this blockage that I SO need clearing right now...it's driving me insane!

just saw this yannie.

I've come to see that crystals are a lot like tarot decks. You never have enough or all you need! :D Even just as you think you do...along comes another crystal calling out to you. :)

yannie

just saw this yannie.

I've come to see that crystals are a lot like tarot decks. You never have enough or all you need! :D Even just as you think you do...along comes another crystal calling out to you. :)

My name is yannie and I'm a crystal addict. I think it's getting worse & I dunno how to stop it šŸ˜‚

Seriously, I've graduated to the hard stuff, precious stones now. Never expected I'd be so drawn to rubies. SO PULLED. Then I googled it & found out why...

Oh the gimongous holes in my pockets... Those stones better be good investments!