Chinese Astrological Sign?

Alex

Fire Sheep

not sure how it fits my personality but that's what mine is

Alex

I agree

my boyfriend is water dragon, he so much fun.

Demonesse said:
Actually, a Water Dragon is an excellent sign to be, Fuzzmello.

Pollux

Water Pig here - yaeh, not boar! ;) *LOL*
From the odd sites given here on Aeclectic and what I have read, it describes me well too.
I would be interested in knownig about the time sign, and I remember there as a sort of moon sign too (maybe it's the same as the time one though, DUH!)...
Born in Naples, ITALY on & June 1983.

Demonesse, I didn't know of the sixth Gold element. It sounds intriguing.
Now I have some questions...
If it has got a place, where is Gold supposed to be? In the middle?
In the cycles of nourishment (the clockise circle... I think: Earth -> Metal -> Water -> Wood -> Fire -> Earth) and destruction (the star, right? Earth -> Water -> Fire-> Metal -> Wood -> Earth), has it got a place where it fits or is it left nehind?
And, come to that, I alays wondered in what sense Metal nourished Water, and Fire Earth (even though for thelatter I understand that, the Fire being nourished by wood, we have some cosy ashes that revive the earth themselves).

Demonesse

Lol - give me the time you were born, Pollux, and I'll find out your time sign. And Pollux, as a Water Boar you are rather prone to indulge yourself in a very Taurean way - food, luxury, parties, drink - so beware! Hehe.

Demonesse

As for the elements, there are both conducive and controlling relationships - no element is supreme, and no element can exist without another (in theory).

from Metal you get Water (Metal taking the form of a drinking vessel - this one is a little odd and one relationship I don;t really agree with), from Water you get Wood, from Wood you get Fire, from Fire you get Earth when everything is reduced to ashes, and from Earth you extract metal.

Metal, on the other hand, is controlled by Fire (it can melt Metal), Fire is dampened by Water, Water is controlled by Earth (as in the canals and dykes built by man), Earth is controlled by Wood (Trees grasp and pack earth with their roots - preventing landslides), and any sharp Metal blade can fell Wood.

Pollux

Demonesse said:
Lol - give me the time you were born, Pollux, and I'll find out your time sign. And Pollux, as a Water Boar you are rather prone to indulge yourself in a very Taurean way - food, luxury, parties, drink - so beware! Hehe.
oopps... LOL - Naples, on the 6th of June 1983, at 18,05. :D

I used to believe that Water Pig was aligned to Scorpio in a way - I read that somewhere. Anyway I feel enough Taurean too, and actually thinking of my chiese sign in this way helps me justify certain things of my character. At any rate we do know that polarities are NOT opposites, so I can think of it as much of a Taurus as of a Scorpio... *LOL* })

My question about elements mostly regared the Gold, if it had nay place whatsoever,
As for Metal nourishing Water, I had imagined that kind of relationship (the "container"). I suspected there was a deeper one, but now you tell me I was right... ;) *LOL*
I don't agree with it either, in truth. Sounds weird, and much more unnatural than the others - wood without water can't grow, for example, and fire can't burn without wood.

Demonesse

I'm not too sure about that as well - if I can I'll look it up.

Demonesse

Pollux - you're born during the hours of the Rooster - the book says you're unorthodox and full of good intentions.

Keslynn

Is there a website or something that explains all this? I'm really intrigued to find out my "other" sign. ;) If anyone wouldn't mind helping me... my birthday is July 25, 1979 at 6:08 am.

:) Kes

Demonesse

You're an Earth Sheep, Keslynn, in the hours of the Rabbit.