Crystal Ally cards Study Group - Colour, symbols and the crystal ally cards

Simsy

Colour, symbols and the crystal ally cards

Here are some brief bullet points regarding using colour aspects and symbology within the crystal ally cards, hopefully these notes will help you integrates the colour aspects and symbols to your readings with the cards, I will update this thread as new ideas arise

COLOUR ASPECTS

• Are the colours muted???

• Are the colours strong/weak? What does this represent to you?

• Where in the colour spectrum are the colours placed? eg warm/cool hot/cold

• Tones – are the tones muted/bright, hot / cold

• How do the colours feel to you – scary, hot, cold and how do they relate to emotions, feelings thoughts etc

• Does the colour relate to the chakras in some way? If So how?

• Do the colours relate to something in ones past?

• Do the colours relate to something in ones future?

• Does the colour remind you of something in nature? If so how?

• What emotions do the colours represent for you?

• Angelic energy? Do the colours represent an angelic presence?

Symbology

• Mythology – does it relate to any particular mythology eg hindu, norse etc what does this mean to the person who is having the reading?

• Does it relate to a past event? Future event? – How does it relate to the question?

• Is the image on the card a symbol and what does it mean to you?

• How do you feel when you see the symbol?

• What do you get in your minds eye when you see the symbol?

• How does it relate to the way the persons feeling now regarding the suitation?

merissa_88

Simsy,

Another great post. I love the way you work with these cards and explain your way of reading them.

When I first started using these cards, I hardly even looked at the images. When I wanted to read in a more intuitive way, I would just grab a stone that was like the one in the card. Then I read the vibration of the stone.

I don't work as much with color symbolism with this deck. For some reason, when I look in each card the colors remind me of the stones. So I just wind up thinking about the stones instead of the colors. I love your idea about warm or hot colors or whether they relate someone's past or future. I've been trying that in my readings with these cards.

What I really relate to is what you're saying about the symbols. There's lots of repeating symbols in these cards and they do represent a lot of different cultures. Some of the repeating symbols I really love are: pyramids, temples, doorways, and spiral galaxies. I really get a lot of intuitive information from looking at them. Peace, Merissa

merissa_88

Oops- accidentally posted twice.

MCsea

Fantastic thread!

Thank you :)

I also look at the shapes - does it look like a tree growing, bubble, water, a structure, how many angles.... shapes...

Blessings

Marina