New TdM II, from Rio IIIIto, Tarot de Marsella Robledo

emmsma

So does this mean I am the first to see the deck?

I am loving it. The cardstock is wonderful, quite like that of your Dodal. The colors are bright and warm. Line work is crisp. I am enjoying the facial expressions.

I've not shuffled or read with them yet. We had errands after the post office, so other than a quick look through as we pulled out of the post office parking lot, this is my first chance to get acquainted with them.

I even love the backs. Kinda trippy. :)

RexMalaki will be able to give his own review in just a few days, because I opened the package, and wrapped his copies and sent them on their way immediately.

He's been pm'ed with his Delivery Confirmation number.

I think you will all be happy with your decks when they arrive. Well worth the wait, I say.

le_charior

arrived in Munich today, and so they are almost there with you,
probably will have news soon( I am very anxious)

Yes! i just received them! All in great condition, and I opened mine already (so much for the plan to wait for Christmas...) and it is wonderful! Will write more about it when I had more time to look through it, but it has lot of details that made me very happy even when I just quickly looked through it - the shellfish on the Moon, the bird on the ace of cups, and a lot more! Wonderful work Pablo!

I have a busy day but will try to get the Europeans in the mail this afternoon or at the latest tomorrow morning. Will pm you the information once they are sent out!

eltarot78

Good to know that the decks halfway transited,
arrived in good condition
and they liked (as a first impression)
we are in a period in which we are very busy time,
and will have more time,
to spend very happy Christmas

Yves Le Marseillais

Thanks for your efforts and devotion to Tarot

Hello Pablo and Charrior and all involved in this chain of communication,

a big hug to you Pablo because I know that you have done your best and Argentina is not the best place to do this kind of stuff: Postage, paper choice, tools, books, cost of life, wages never enough ect.... A big bravo for all your personnal efforts for benefit of all this Tarot Communauty.

You deserve my own thanks because I trust in your "moral line".
And it count a lot for this type of project: Building up a nice tarot of Marseille deck.

I also wait my deck like €uropean pack of Tarot geeks and will informs you and all when I got it.

Many thanks for Le Charrior who is promoted as Postman now. ;))

Merry Chrismas to all of you and on my turn I will give you opportunity to get another Tarot for Dragon Year 2012. In january yes ....

Salude from Marseille City Capitale of Tarot
Old €urope

Yves L.M

eltarot78

thank you very much for your words Yves, I say to heart.

Now it was quiet, I woke up again the anxiety, I can not wait to be in January to see the 78 Madenié

another hug for you.

RexMalaki

A huge thanks to emmsma for coordinating the US order and to eltarot78 for creating two superb decks of Tarot!

I received my decks on Friday 12/23...It has been a busy weekend here for me...I can say after going through the decks one quick time that I love them both!!

eltarot78

Hi RexMalaki
really makes me very happy that you have found the decks of your taste

la-luna

I had to pick up a parcel at the postal-point and lo and behold it's the Rolbledo Marsella and they look glorious, strong cardstock with a slight waxy feel, soft and non disturbing background colors and warm vibrant other colors in the images

Le Fanu

damn, I missed this :(