good crystal for communication

TinySpark

Hi All!

I started wearing a simple Fluorite pendant a couple years ago to help keep me centered and organized. I really love it and feel it helps me when I am in a "spring cleaning" mode. lol.

I am looking for a good crystal necklace pendant for communication. I feel it would really help me communicating in a positive manner with hard to deal with relatives.

I was looking at a beautiful blue shattuckite pendant or a sodalite pendant. Any ideas what might be a good necklace pendant for communication?

thanks!

jolie_amethyst

You're on the right track with anything blue. Here's another option:

Blue Lace Agate is a wonderful stone for activating and healing the Throat Chakra. It enhances verbal communication and expression, while promoting the acceptance of your emotions. It is a very supportive stone that calms your nerves, bringing a sense of peacefulness. Blue Lace Agate is an especially helpful stone for those who may be feeling depressed or worried. It can also be used to relieve insomnia and ease tension headaches
--from https://www.energymuse.com/about-gemstones

I have one small piece I'm using in conjunction with other stones for insomnia. I really need more of it, it's such a calming, restful stone, which might help you to better cope with the difficult people in your life as well as smoothing communications.

From the same site, lapis might also be a good option:

Lapis Lazuli is a stone that has existed since the beginning of time. It is a gemstone of total awareness that connects the wearer to a higher truth. Lapis Lazuli helps to foster verbal expression, opening and balancing the Throat Chakra. It provides wisdom and connects you to your spiritual guardians, shielding you from negative energy and returning any negative vibrations back to their source

All that said, I'm a firm believer in finding the right stone for YOU, regardless of what the web or books or other people might say a crystal is best at. If one of the pendants you've already found feels best, or you're drawn to something else entirely, go for it!

Padma

you might try Labradorite :) soothing, yet complex, and very helpful when needing to speak your truth without ruffling feathers. Lets you be calm yet forthright. Tends to keep those with bad thoughts around you from voicing their thoughts - protective, like a shield. Also, just darned lovely to look upon! This is a Storm element stone - encapsulates wind, water, fire. Very healing.

http://www.crystalvaults.com/crystal-encyclopedia/labradorite

TinySpark

Thanks jolie! I was leaning towards the blue shattuckite just needed the intuitive push. ;b

TinySpark

you might try Labradorite :) soothing, yet complex, and very helpful when needing to speak your truth without ruffling feathers. Lets you be calm yet forthright. Tends to keep those with bad thoughts around you from voicing their thoughts - protective, like a shield. Also, just darned lovely to look upon! This is a Storm element stone - encapsulates wind, water, fire. Very healing.

http://www.crystalvaults.com/crystal-encyclopedia/labradorite

lol that was the other pendant I was looking at :D

Padma

lol that was the other pendant I was looking at :D

Sounds like your gut knows what the throat needs :) go for either Shattuktite or Labradorite, you can only win! I LOVE my Labradorite - wear it all the time, especially when negotiations are difficullt or I feel vulnerable...

jolie_amethyst

Sounds like your gut knows what the throat needs :) go for either Shattuktite or Labradorite, you can only win! I LOVE my Labradorite - wear it all the time, especially when negotiations are difficullt or I feel vulnerable...

Ditto--I carry a labradorite palm stone on me constantly. Definitely my favorite stone!

celticnoodle

my favorite blue stone is amethyst. It is a great stone for communication too!