Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Misplacing a stone

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Crystals & Herbs

Citizen

Sushi 
Citizen

Misplacing a stone

I had a gemstone out the other day, using it and I misplaced it. Do you think it might be a sign not to use it for the purpose I had in mind?
Top   #1
Citizen

Apollonia 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
I had a gemstone out the other day, using it and I misplaced it. Do you think it might be a sign not to use it for the purpose I had in mind?
Yes, it could well be that the stone doesn't want to be used for that purpose. Next time, maybe ask it right away before you do much else with it, so you know you are using a stone that is okay being used in that way.

I have several crystal skulls that I used a lot in the past for healing and divination. I obtained one that most definitely didn't want to work in that way. It was so unhappy, I ended up sending it back to the woman I had purchased it from.

On the other hand, crystals often hightail it into other planes or dimensions and then return, sometimes where you left them but often in a different place. And if you have faeries in your home, they have been known to make off with an especially nice crystal. They of course will often return it if asked nicely, but it will almost never be returned to where you lost it in the first place.
Top   #2
Resident

StaceyJ 
Resident

My crystals normally go missing when I no longer need that crystal for what I was using it for.
Then months later I will find them.
One thing I have noticed is my luck with my favourite crystal - Black Obsidian. I usually wear them in my bra but forget they are in there when I take it off, however with Obsidian being volcanic glass, it doesn't last long and smashes to pieces. I have broken 2 of those and presume they have done enough for me for that time.
Top   #3

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.