Share pictures of your crystals here!

singerofpeace

oh wow! gorgeous--both of them. I don't know that I've ever seen the red-orange laboradite anywhere before. I love it!

oooh, by chance would that be in the Syracuse, NY area? I recall seeing the Pagan Pride Day advertised I think...its sometime in September this year, I believe. I'd LOVE to go to it, sometime.

oh! The hubby & I are headed back to AZ in March 2017 again. I can't wait! I LOVE AZ - (in the early spring, late fall or winter time that is.... :laugh:) We are headed this time to Sedona, Jerome and taking a few days to visit the Grand Canyon too. Now, I know when you were in Tucson this year---you went to that one gem shop I mentioned...but if you know of any other great gem shops in the areas we're going to in 2017, please do share!!! :D Thank you!

OMG yes it is the one in Syracuse. I go every year (travel 4-5 goes for it!) and often perform with my band and give workshops. I'll be there this year giving a workshop on Sound and Song as Religious/Ritual Tools or something. I would freak out if you could come- it's 9/17 this year, always around the Autumn Equinox. The CNY one is the best I've ever been to.

Honestly, the shop you recommended to me was the best by far- but we did stop by one other shop near the Grand Canyon, which is where I got my new big chunk of labradorite and a few other worthwhile finds. There was a lot that was very overpriced, but some really good deals as well! Let me see... Crystal Forest Museum and Gifts in Holbrook!

Sphynx131

With all the beautiful pics of labradorite I figured I'd throw mine into the mix [emoji4]
It's about 3.5" in diameter, with lots of orange and yellow (unfortunately the pic doesn't do it justice) I like to use it for meditation, the coolness of it keeps me focused [emoji4]
d394b59c4496dd225fc7624aeb0083b1.jpg

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

celticnoodle

OMG yes it is the one in Syracuse. I go every year (travel 4-5 goes for it!) and often perform with my band and give workshops. I'll be there this year giving a workshop on Sound and Song as Religious/Ritual Tools or something. I would freak out if you could come- it's 9/17 this year, always around the Autumn Equinox. The CNY one is the best I've ever been to.

Honestly, the shop you recommended to me was the best by far- but we did stop by one other shop near the Grand Canyon, which is where I got my new big chunk of labradorite and a few other worthwhile finds. There was a lot that was very overpriced, but some really good deals as well! Let me see... Crystal Forest Museum and Gifts in Holbrook!

I will try my best to go. Syracuse is about an hour from me. My only issue is my sister will be with us that weekend, as she and I are headed to Savannah, GA on the following Monday. So, she may not want to go to Syracuse....but, IF I can convince her--we'll be there! I'll let you know if we are coming.

With all the beautiful pics of labradorite I figured I'd throw mine into the mix [emoji4]
It's about 3.5" in diameter, with lots of orange and yellow (unfortunately the pic doesn't do it justice) I like to use it for meditation, the coolness of it keeps me focused [emoji4]
d394b59c4496dd225fc7624aeb0083b1.jpg

OH WOW!!! All these GORGEOUS labradorites!!! that is beautiful! 3.5" in diameter is HUGE too!!! WOW, WOW, WOW!!! :thumbsup:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sweetcherise13

What gorgeous labradorites!! I love the flash that they give off. :love:

I subscribe to a website that had a great video share yesterday. I don't know if anyone else gets into the scientific aspects of crystals but if you do, I would highly suggest Hibiscus Moon's site.

In her post she shared a video showing an example of triboluminescence in crystals.
As she explains "Some think that triboluminescence is much like lightning, in that the impact causes an electrical current that travels through the crystal allowing trapped molecules of gas to emit light. Some explain it by saying that the impact adds energy to the system which excites the crystals’ electrons. Eventually, the electrons fall back to the original state & when they do, you get that flash of light." http://hibiscusmooncrystalacademy.com/quartz-properties/

Here's the video. I'm dying to give this a try myself. :)

https://youtu.be/j9FwPJdNFDY

celticnoodle

oh, thank you, Sweetcherise. I will check them out.

Tigerangel

We are doing a group Chakra crystal healing on Wednesday and can bring our own crystals if we would like too, so I thought this was a good opportunity to share my collection of crystals as I had to get them all out to see what ones I might like to take along with me.

I won't list the names as I might end up being here all day lol.

Attachments

• DSC_0002.jpg
    DSC_0002.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 186

suk

I'm loving all the photos so much! I'm partial to labradorite myself, it's such a beautiful, mysterious, intriguing stone.

Tigerangel, I loved seeing your entire collection, I bet it was hard to decide what to take ;)

I'm sharing a photo of my rhodonite heart, which I'm really attached to lately.

Attachments

• 20160820_124106_Richtone(HDR).jpg
    20160820_124106_Richtone(HDR).jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 169

sweetcherise13

We are doing a group Chakra crystal healing on Wednesday and can bring our own crystals if we would like too, so I thought this was a good opportunity to share my collection of crystals as I had to get them all out to see what ones I might like to take along with me.

What a beautiful collection Tigerangel! I love the skull. :love: Is it carnelian?

What a lovely piece of rhodonite! It appears more earth toned than the ones I have seen. Very nice. :)

celticnoodle

beautiful collection, TA! I also like that skull, as Sweetcherise mentioned too--and wonder what crystal it is? I so want a skull myself!

I'm loving all the photos so much! I'm partial to labradorite myself, it's such a beautiful, mysterious, intriguing stone.

Tigerangel, I loved seeing your entire collection, I bet it was hard to decide what to take ;)

oh wow! yes, an unusual rhodonite. very earthy! That particular crystal looks very grounding, suk! very re-assuring and I can feel its energy looking at it! Do you wear this or carry this with you often?

GotH

My rose quartz candle holder.. Candle is almost burned down.