Astrology Study Group- revision & discussion

214red

le.jour.obscurcit said:
Could you please rephrase this to perhaps make it more grammatically correct, as I am having trouble understanding what you are trying to say. Also it's "than" not "then". :)

i do know my grammar, however i am working along side on AT so therefore i am unable to spend as much time with spelling and grammar then i should wish.

i am notsure what you dont understand, i am basically here saying that you need to find your own keywords not have them given to you.

i am sure you didnt mean to be insulting, but i felt it was a bit rude, i know when to use then and than, however as i said before i have to type quickly

le.jour.obscurcit

214red said:
i do know my grammar, however i am working along side on AT so therefore i am unable to spend as much time with spelling and grammar then i should wish.

Well maybe you shouldn't post from work then.

214red said:
i am notsure what you dont understand, i am basically here saying that you need to find your own keywords not have them given to you.

Thank you for rephrasing your previous reply.

214red said:
i am sure you didnt mean to be insulting, but i felt it was a bit rude, i know when to use then and than, however as i said before i have to type quickly

Damn. I had hoped the smiley face would make it seem unoffensive.