2015 - so, WHAT DO YOU WANT ?

Ferne

I really liked the ones with the blue fabric background...but that's just my taste.

Keep throwing more at us Seven! I'm anticipating this deck already!

I've never been so enabled...so quickly.

Ferne

seven stars

This is the card I made for the AT Tarot - I'm posting it because, for those of you who want a "hand drawn" Lenormand deck, this is a style I could do....but, it's not Victorian - I could MAKE it victorian though....Is this a style people would be into or does it need more vivid colors, etc.?

If you have a general style that you like, link some pix. I can't draw exactly like someone else but I can get the general idea.

I'm also getting it that people tend to NOT like borders.

Attachments

• AT 3 of cups.jpg
    AT 3 of cups.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 222

MoonGypsy

This is the card I made for the AT Tarot - I'm posting it because, for those of you who want a "hand drawn" Lenormand deck, this is a style I could do....but, it's not Victorian - I could MAKE it victorian though....Is this a style people would be into or does it need more vivid colors, etc.?

If you have a general style that you like, link some pix. I can't draw exactly like someone else but I can get the general idea.

I'm also getting it that people tend to NOT like borders.

That card/painting is breathtaking, seven! You never cease to amaze me with
your talent!

greatdane

Really like the style....one thing...

I like a little more contrast between colors of images and background. But really like the art!

seven stars

Still playing with the jewelry box .... but yes I could do that. Thanks MG & ***waves*** to the winner of that last drawing!!!!

Attachments

• Jewelry box 4.jpg
    Jewelry box 4.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 144

rachelcat

Yay jewelry! They are very cool. I'm ready to buy!

I'm putting in my vote for all the jewelry on the same color velvet. EXCEPT the ring in the ring box is a must!

I'm ok with the idea of a GT spread mat, but really if you have a larger deck and a smaller deck, put the larger deck down in order and the smaller one on top in random order. It's more portable. But then the mat wouldn't move around as much as a card under a card . . . Still considering . . .

And I'm going to buck the art style trend in this thread to say I'm still looking for the perfect brightly colored, modern, simple deck. Kind of like the Lenormand Reloaded http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/lenormand-reloaded/, or Sternen Lenormand http://www.sternenlenormand.at/kartendeck/index.html. But they're not completely perfect, you see . . . Maybe you could be the one to make a perfect one!

seven stars

Yay jewelry! They are very cool. I'm ready to buy!

I'm putting in my vote for all the jewelry on the same color velvet. EXCEPT the ring in the ring box is a must!

I'm ok with the idea of a GT spread mat, but really if you have a larger deck and a smaller deck, put the larger deck down in order and the smaller one on top in random order. It's more portable. But then the mat wouldn't move around as much as a card under a card . . . Still considering . . .

And I'm going to buck the art style trend in this thread to say I'm still looking for the perfect brightly colored, modern, simple deck. Kind of like the Lenormand Reloaded http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/lenormand-reloaded/, or Sternen Lenormand http://www.sternenlenormand.at/kartendeck/index.html. But they're not completely perfect, you see . . . Maybe you could be the one to make a perfect one!

I like the Lenormand Reloaded with the exception of the white borders, font & titles...is that what you're in contention with?

Das Stemen - not nuts about those swirlies or white border, & it may be a little, hmm...little kiddish? Tell me if that's what you're seeing.

I think I'm getting where you're going with the bright colors though.

I will update if I can find a source for humongous matts....

rachelcat

Bah! I was typing up a reply, and it disappeared! Here we go again!

The thing I don't like about both of these is that they seem inconsistent, with a combination of photo-style and drawing-style images. Like the Mountain and the Heart in the Reloaded.

Some cards in the Reloaded are very dark/murky/hard to see in real life. Like the Bouquet seems awfully dark--for the Bouquet!

I don't really mind the font. The titles might be a bit big. And I don't usually mind a white border, but it would be nicer borderless!

Yes, it's the swirls and soft focus of the Sternen that bother me, I think. And I don't think the Dog should be a puppy! (Maybe those could be an extra cards, baby animals for all the animals--chicks, puppy, bear and fox cubs . . .?) Baby on a dolphin? A little too new age for me, I think.

I really like the complementary Man and Woman in the Sternen. And the Reloaded has complementary Sun and Moon. Very nice design idea.

I don't want to focus on the negatives--I really like these examples of modern Lenormands. But there's always room for another! Thanks for listening!

seven stars

I don't want to focus on the negatives--I really like these examples of modern Lenormands. But there's always room for another! Thanks for listening!

I'm not focusing on negatives, but it helps a lot to know what ruined it for people with other decks that maybe I could get right in a deck I make. Can't please everybody but, I just felt like, there's probably a lot of stuff that people wish they were seeing in Lenormands that they're not seeing.

reall

Feme - yes definitely, numbers & maybe just like the number/image of suit instead of an actual playing card insert.

Daniel - Ciro Marchetti THANKS - very cool, answers my question - 27x35....I'll work on that but they will not be as cool as his as there's no way I'm hand making each one of them.

reall - really? I looked all over for a free piece of velvet too haha...I kept hearing that the images need to "pop" & the background go un-noticed so I thought if these were all laid out it would just look like jewelry spread out on a bunch of fabric but I'll muck around with it, not too late. Attaching one in a gift box, better or worse?

Amsonia - ya I like to put in extra cards. For a hand drawn deck...I don't know, I'll think of something. For the Jewelry deck, lotsa cool jewelry out there, I found gorgeous bees & bows & dragonflies, etc. Whenever I put more cards in it changes it from a Lenormand to a Lenoracle.

omg! this is beautiful!^^ I like it even more in this old boxes!^^
btw for those who prefer stronger background not sure about the colors but instead blue velvet you used maybe you can edit it and make emerald green?^^ ;))) or baby pink?:))) just experimenting!^^ :))))
btw like lenoracle idea!^^ LOLZ :))))